Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    JohnBoyUK said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    A punch up between the two managers?
    At first glance I’d say Tuchel was entirely at fault there. Looked like he wouldn’t let go of Conte’s hand. I felt he was the one who caused the ruck earlier too. Really not keen on him, he’s always seemed like a bit of a prick to me. Suits Chelsea down to the ground.
    all Tuchel.  Absolute dickhead.  Booked first time round then when they got the 2nd he left the technical area to run to the corner flag.  By letter of the law, thats another yellow and should have been back in the changing rooms.

We were shit today, not at the races but to come away with a draw with Romero pulling that poodles hair and getting away with it, fuck them all.  We've played better there and lost in the past.
    Didn't it all start when Conte left his technical area and celebrated right in Tuchel's face for Spurs' first goal?

Or was there something before that?
    AFAIK, and what I saw, it didnt look as though Conte left his area. We'll see when Conte cam is released later :)
    And here's 'Conte Cam'.
    https://youtu.be/OV_uPjiNf10

Doesn't do much wrong by the looks of it.  On the first equalizer, Conte celebrates with the bench and then does what he always does, celebrates towards the away fans, which were in the far corner, directly in line with Chelsea's bench.  As you'll see, Tuchel spends more of the game arguing with the fourth official. 
    Originally, I thought some blame could be attributed to Conte for *turning towards the Chelsea bench and celebrating in their faces* but now, on reflection, I think you’re right; he’s not interested in engaging with the Chelsea bench, he’s focused on celebrating with the spurs fans.
    Even when I thought Conte was partly to blame, I still thought Tuchel was the more guilty party. Now I’m convinced it was all him. Bitching with your counterpart is not a good characteristic in a coach. It’s ok being spiky and aggressive and in your face, but Tuchel is just a fucking bellend. 
  • Options

Mike Dean has admitted an error in not asking referee Anthony Taylor to check his pitchside monitor after Cristian Romero's hair-pull on Marc Cucurella.

Dean, the video assistant referee, allowed the incident to go and Harry Kane equalised for Spurs seconds later.

"In the few seconds I had to study Romero pulling Cucurella's hair, I didn't deem it a violent act," he said.

"I've since studied the footage, spoken to other referees and, upon reflection, I should have asked Taylor to visit his pitchside monitor to take a look for himself.

How? 

• Options
    Glad Dean confirmed he couldnt award a free kick though.  The corner would have still been taken.
  • Options

1 match ban for Tuchel.

No ban for Conte (and rightly so IMHO!)
  • Options
    Fair play to Fulham this season!!
  • Options
    Arsenal look good but fuck them for playing a rapist in mid
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Has he been found Guilty as one then?

Given there are those who cry false rape - I'd only drop him once the charges have been proven.

Its disappointing Social Media feels the need to act as judge and jury
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Ohhh-kay... Did not think that Ben White was onside given the angle

Beautiful finish by Odegaard
  • Options

Given there are those who cry false rape - I'd only drop him once the charges have been proven.

He's not been found guilty (seen it could cos it was overseas and then reported too late)  but the evidence released by the girl he clearly raped doesn't look good in his favour. It's not "Social Media" acting as judge and jury grandad, it's that the guy is under investigation for rape and his shit club is still playing him
  • Options

You know the rule - guilty until proven innocent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2022

He's not been found guilty (seen it could cos it was overseas and then reported too late)  but the evidence released by the girl he clearly raped doesn't look good in his favour. It's not "Social Media" acting as judge and jury grandad, it's that the guy is under investigation for rape and his shit club is still playing him
    Haha - Love how you call me Grandad when you dont even know my age

You want to grow up a little bit?

Regardless, he's not been found guilty yet - Amber Heard provided some good evidence didnt she?

Unfortunately even if he is found innocent, his life will be ruined by twats who want to ruin his name before they know the whole truth - Ask yourself this, how would you feel if you knew you were innocent, and it was your life being dragged through the shite
  • Options

Regardless, he's not been found guilty yet - Amber Heard provided some good evidence didnt she?

Unfortunately even if he is found innocent, his life will be ruined by twats who want to ruin his name before they know the whole truth - Ask yourself this, how would you feel if you knew you were innocent, and it was your life being dragged through the shite
    Alright Great Grandad.
  • Options

Alright Great Grandad.
    You want a sweetie little boy?
  • Options
    Arsenal do look good but they've beaten Palace (who had quite a few chances), Leicester who are a shambles, and now Bournemouth who will finish bottom.

Their fixtures are actually pretty decent until the 7th or 8th game so they'll likely be top 2 but then they turn after the international break.
  • Options

Don't get me wrong, when the accusations first came out I didn't necessarily think anything either way, but when I saw the girl who he assaulted Twitter feed, it did change my mind. It's since been deleted as there was NDAs being thrown about and her being paid money from Partey for silence. You don't pay someone if you're innocent....

And if he's found innocent, he'll still be playing for Arsenal same as right now, he'll still be able to get a contract, etc not really ruining his life lol. 

Apols for the grandad comment lol
  • Options

Don't get me wrong, when the accusations first came out I didn't necessarily think anything either way, but when I saw the girl who he assaulted Twitter feed, it did change my mind. It's since been deleted as there was NDAs being thrown about and her being paid money from Partey for silence. You don't pay someone if you're innocent....

And if he's found innocent, he'll still be playing for Arsenal same as right now, he'll still be able to get a contract, etc not really ruining his life lol. 

Apols for the grandad comment lol
    Dont worry... It made me laugh as I am only 38 ;)

Reminded me a time when I was out running a year or two ago, and some kids shouted out: "You alright Dad" - Again made me laugh, but god does it make you feel old lol!
  • Options
    Arsenal do look good but they've beaten Palace (who had quite a few chances), Leicester who are a shambles, and now Bournemouth who will finish bottom.

Their fixtures are actually pretty decent until the 7th or 8th game so they'll likely be top 2 but then they turn after the international break.
    The Palace that drew with Liverpool and just beat Villa handily? 
  • Options
    Enjoy watching Arsenal. Arteta is a very intelligent and talented man.
  • Options
    Heard them described as the ‘Sainsburys Man City’ during the week
  • Options

Well Villa are pretty poor but you've missed my point. 

Arsenal have 3 wins from 3, and before the international break they face Fulham, Villa, Man U, Everton and Brentford. Could quite easily have 22 points from 8 games, maybe even all 24 after that lot.

But they are all sides who will likely be bottom half (plus United who could be anywhere), so the point is everyone will get carried away by Arsenal but we won't really know how good they actually are until they've played the top sides.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2022

Well Villa are pretty poor but you've missed my point. 

Arsenal have 3 wins from 3, and before the international break they face Fulham, Villa, Man U, Everton and Brentford. Could quite easily have 22 points from 8 games, maybe even all 24 after that lot.

But they are all sides who will likely be bottom half (plus United who could be anywhere), so the point is everyone will get carried away by Arsenal but we won't really know how good they actually are until they've played the top sides.
    Liverpool have dropped points against Fulham and Palace already. 

Sometimes you just have to give a team that looks good and play well the compliments they deserve. 

No one is getting carried away and saying they're going to win the league anyway. 
  • Options
    I used to dislike him, but after watching the Arsenal thing on Amazon Prime, have changed my mind. 
  • Options

Alright Great Grandad.
    You want a sweetie little boy?
    As long as it’s not a werthers original and I’m not forced to sit on your knee. 
  • Options
    I used to dislike him, but after watching the Arsenal thing on Amazon Prime, have changed my mind. 
    The footage with him and his family made him look very ‘normal’. We lose concept that these people are just like us at times.
  • Options
    Chelsea have 5, go on count 'em 5 English players in today's starting Xl .. is this a recent record ? .. Gallagher gets his first ever start, about time too
  • Options
    When people complain about the linos flag going up late, that sterling goal is the reason.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Whoopsie - I don't think he meant to do that dear
  • Options
    Got Chelsea in my Sunday accumulator so naturally their goalie would do that. Wanker.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Chelsea wankers FC:

When I was a coach I hated the Jeopardy of pass back to keepers and then trying to be Johann Cruyff having the ball at their feet with forwards nearby and when you see the comical mistakes from top keepers and defenders it makes me so happy especially if it's Chelsea and not CAFC.

Come on Dirty Leeds; Stuff them.
  • Options
    Looks like we will get a decent relegation battle this season. All teams seem to be competitive near the bottom. 

Backed Everton to finish bottom at 40/1 in ante post bet. Struggling to see a worse team, except Bournemouth in the division.