Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Fingers crossed for a 1989 style spanking at Anfield this evening.
    It’s very rare for me to want a Liverpool victory, but tonight is a good example of one of those rare occasions. A humiliation would be a bonus. 😎
  • Options
    Why is Nat Phillips starting over Gomez - he’s crap.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for a 1989 style spanking at Anfield this evening.
    Nine goals went past Perry........
  • Options
    I can't imagine too many managers wanting a scuffle with Patrick Vieira!
    Or Everton fans who invade the pitch!
  • Options
    That Liverpool side and bench looks fairly weak
    arny23394 said:
    Gomez is carrying a knock apparently
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Alisson, Trent, Robertson, Van Dijk, Fabinho, Salah and Diaz. Wish we had a weak side like that! 

Bench is weak though, they seem to have a lot out, especially going forwards. 
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Alisson, Trent, Robertson, Van Dijk, Fabinho, Salah and Diaz. Wish we had a weak side like that! 

......and starting a centre forward who cost 85m.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:

I think he was “only” £64M.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:

I think he was “only” £64M.
    Yeah i used the 'with add ons' fee to make it sound more dramatic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So is Gomez 5th choice centre back behind VVD, Matip, Konate and now Phillips? 

"Carrying a knock" but able to make the bench....
  • Options
    arny23394 said:

All things are relative, but in this case very weak by recent Liverpool or Top 2 standards. 3 teenagers and a 20 year old on the bench, and no strikers
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

There out of necessity, like we had to play Stockley on Saturday...
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

He wasn't on the bench last week so i assume he's only just coming back to fitness. But he's only there because they have no other experienced cover for CB or RB. They've got two 17 year olds on the bench so are pretty stretched.
  • Options

Sky lying about touches in opposition box.
  • Options
    Bin dippers need to pull their finger out ffs
  • Options
    Whats the fucking point

palace safe in the Prem playing and beating one of the best teams in the world

scum 4th in the championship

us with fans piping up and moaning at any negativity when we’re 14th in league one and got the mighty Plymouth and Cambridge coming to play us at The Valley 

load of c**t f**k sh*t w*nk

Our owner plays a mean guitar though 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Whats the fucking point

us with fans piping up and moaning at any negativity when we’re 14th in league one and got the mighty Plymouth and Cambridge coming to play us at The Valley 

Palace losing probably won’t make any difference to their season - they are staying up easily. 

Scousers losing can hurt their title hopes so unless they were gonna smash them by 6 goals I can’t really say I am that disappointed 
  • Options
    I try to avoid watching much of Palace but been very impressed with Guehi so far.

I know Chelsea make a lot of money selling academy players but i can't see why they sold him. A lot of Chelsea fans were annoyed at the time and i can see why.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Whats the fucking point

Palace losing probably won’t make any difference to their season - they are staying up easily. 

Scousers losing can hurt their title hopes so unless they were gonna smash them by 6 goals I can’t really say I am that disappointed 
    It's another chelsea v spurs scenario where you really want both teams to lose badly 
  • Options
    City are going to run away with the title this season 
  • Options
    Cannot stand Zahas cry baby face when a decision doesnt go his way
  • Options
    Nunez you dickhead
  • Options
    I’m on the brink of an oohaah style meltdown. Sh*tc*ntingf*ckbastards. 
  • Options
    Don't know much about this nunez fella but got a feeling he is going to be a bit of a donkey
  • Options
    There you go. Great goal Diaz.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Of all the teams for VVD’s first league loss at Anfield…please don’t let it be these pricks….as much as I hate Liverpool. 

On cue. 
  • Options
    What a goal, come on Liverpool.
  • Options
    10 men, they've  only got 10 men!