Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone remember when Marcus Rashford used to be a footballer?
    Looks to be going the same way as Dele Alli.
    Yup but you wait he will be in our world cup squad ridiculous as that would be
  • Options
    Are Forest still trying to attract a sponsor or have they just decided not to have one? 

Their shirt looks too plain without one 
  • Options
    Years ago used to see European clubs shirts with plenty of advertising, thought it looked awful.

Now we comment that shirts without advrtising look awful.
  • Options
    Can see that VAR decision being contentious.

For me, a clear foul. The kind of block an American Football player would be proud of.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Are Forest still trying to attract a sponsor or have they just decided not to have one? 

Their shirt looks too plain without one 
    Plus the shirt is not red. More like Garibaldi

:smile:
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Does anyone remember when Marcus Rashford used to be a footballer?
    Looks to be going the same way as Dele Alli.
    Yup but you wait he will be in our world cup squad ridiculous as that would be
    No chance, not with Sterling, Foden and Grealish all capable of playing LW. I’ve not rated Rashford for a while but I thought Sancho would step it up this year. Might struggle in this side. 
  • Options
    Please! End it now, I beg.
  • Options
    That was fucking hilarious. 
    How West Ham didn’t get something out of that, I don’t know. They must be fuming.

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Please end it now
    Just need Palace to lose 4-0 tomorrow and they're bottom.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now I've said that they will go and win.
  • Options
    I see Dean Henderson saved a penalty today. With De Gea's bad form, maybe that's someone Man U should be signing as a replacement  ;)
  • Options
    I see Dean Henderson saved a penalty today. With De Gea's bad form, maybe that's someone Man U should be signing as a replacement  ;)
    He's still a United player and should have been their number one for the past 18 months.
  • Options
    Looks like Spurs have nicked a draw they don't really deserve. Cracking game this.
  • Options
    A punch up between the two managers?
  • Options
    Conte red card after the final whistle
  • Options
    They love a bust up in the Chelsea dugouts.
  • Options
    Don't think Conte and Tuchel will be exchanging Christmas cards. Great entertainment though.
  • Options
    Two nutcase managers. 
    Good to see that shit officiating is not limited to League One. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At first glance I’d say Tuchel was entirely at fault there. Looked like he wouldn’t let go of Conte’s hand. I felt he was the one who caused the ruck earlier too. Really not keen on him, he’s always seemed like a bit of a prick to me. Suits Chelsea down to the ground.
    all Tuchel.  Absolute dickhead.  Booked first time round then when they got the 2nd he left the technical area to run to the corner flag.  By letter of the law, thats another yellow and should have been back in the changing rooms.

We were shit today, not at the races but to come away with a draw with Romero pulling that poodles hair and getting away with it, fuck them all.  We've played better there and lost in the past.
  • Options
    right tear up at the Bridge, referees are letting a lot more physical stuff go than they have for years .. Conté v Tuchel must be a contender for handbag ruck of the month .. good stuff
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    At first glance I’d say Tuchel was entirely at fault there. Looked like he wouldn’t let go of Conte’s hand. I felt he was the one who caused the ruck earlier too. Really not keen on him, he’s always seemed like a bit of a prick to me. Suits Chelsea down to the ground.
    all Tuchel.  Absolute dickhead.  Booked first time round then when they got the 2nd he left the technical area to run to the corner flag.  By letter of the law, thats another yellow and should have been back in the changing rooms.

We were shit today, not at the races but to come away with a draw with Romero pulling that poodles hair and getting away with it, fuck them all.  We've played better there and lost in the past.
    Didn't it all start when Conte left his technical area and celebrated right in Tuchel's face for Spurs' first goal?

Or was there something before that?
  • Options
    You can stick your 64% possession up your Arse Chelsea. Spurs were below par but got a brilliant point. 
  • Options
    Even though i hate Chelsea, i have to say VAR was absolutely dreadful today. First Spurs goal there was a foul on Havertz in the build up and Richarlison is offside and in Mendy's line of sight. For the second, Romero clearly pulls Cucurella to the ground by his hair. 
  • Options
    You can’t beat Chelsea v Spurs. Found myself shouting, ‘Fuck off, Chelsea!’ after Kane’s goal, so I was more invested than I realised. 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Didn't it all start when Conte left his technical area and celebrated right in Tuchel's face for Spurs' first goal?

You're talking to a Tottenham fan, so it is going to be a biased view. 
  • Options
    They just showed a new angle and the defender got a toe first on the ball, no foul on Havertz, good decision. 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

My view of that was that Conte and his bench were celebrating wildly and Conte got too close to the Chelsea section, but Tuchel completely overreacted.  The way he then went running down the touchline to celebrate Chelsea’s second was the behaviour of an utter twat. Should have been sent to the stands for that. The commentators said the ref let that go because he recognised the ‘heat’ of the game. But you could argue that this was even more reason to get him away from the game.
    Watching the final handshake again, Tuchel is 100% at fault.
    Id say Conte should’ve had one yellow for the celebrations, Tuchel should’ve had 3 for causing a ruck, the celebration and the handshake at the end.

And now he’s being a prick in the interview.