Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Options
    Brentford fans sing “that’s why you’re going down”
  • Options
    I think Brentford need another before half time, just to make it safe.
  • Options
    In the last 10 years Man utd have spent........1.3 billion on players!

Apart from Fernandes in his first season (who's been poor since) i don't think a single player has actually been good for them.

Something is very wrong there, as these players all did well elsewhere (which is why they were signed) and they're all internationals.
  • Options
    Bit fed up after seeing us play pretty well but lose.

But then I watch Utd get tonked by little Brentford and the world seems a good place again!

Ten Hag could have the shortest reign of any United (the greatest team in the world - copyright all United supporters) manager.
  • Options
    This is Darren Farley's slabhead video, published just BEFORE the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLO0_0h5rM
  • Options

But then I watch Utd get tonked by little Brentford and the world seems a good place again!

Ten Hag could have the shortest reign of any United (the greatest team in the world - copyright all United supporters) manager.
    Ten Haag might turn out to be a decent appointment so not writing him off yet but I am baffled as to how he got the job over Pochettino.

Pochettino knows the league, has a fantastic style of play and by all accounts was desperate for the job.

It almost felt like it was such an obvious appointment that the board (And the majority of fans and pundits who all seemed to want Ten Haag) talked themselves out of it.

Poch's lack of trophies gets banded about a lot however Ten Haag has only won trophies in the Dutch League which, whilst still great accomplishments, isn't a huge barometer of success. 

• Options

Ten Haag might turn out to be a decent appointment so not writing him off yet but I am baffled as to how he got the job over Pochettino.

Pochettino knows the league, has a fantastic style of play and by all accounts was desperate for the job.

It almost felt like it was such an obvious appointment that the board (And the majority of fans and pundits who all seemed to want Ten Haag) talked themselves out of it.

Poch's lack of trophies gets banded about a lot however Ten Haag has only won trophies in the Dutch League which, whilst still great accomplishments, isn't a huge barometer of success. 

I think the fact he didn't exactly set the world alight at PSG put them off a bit, plus he was under contract for another year and they probably didn't want to pay compensation. It was only in the summer when Ten Hag had already joined that PSG sacked him.

Having said that if Ten Hag doesn't turn things around soon, i wouldn't mind betting he'll be their next manager.
  • Options
    Any team that persists with McTominay deserves all they get. 
  • Options
    This man utd fan wasn't far off with his prediction.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha. My Man Utd bet to finish outside the top 4 may as well pay out now!
    You must have got very short odds on that bet.
  • Options
    Does anyone remember when Marcus Rashford used to be a footballer?
  • Options
    Looks to be going the same way as Dele Alli.
  • Options
    Looks to be going the same way as Dele Alli.
    Both seriously downhill.
  • Options
    2.5 weeks until the transfer window closes and to be honest all United can do now is to throw money at as many signings as they can.
  • Options
    Perhaps he should have a read of his book
    Does the book mention concentrating on the day job?
  • Options
    Perhaps he should have a read of his book
    Does the book mention concentrating on the day job?
    Or taking penalties?
  • Options
    They spoke about this on Saturday Special, they asked the pundits who in the current Man United team gets into Man City or Liverpool? They all said none. They then stretched it to Spurs and Chelsea, they all said none again. That's damning
  • Options

Shit Ben Garner, you’re just a shit Ben Garner………..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not even a surprise that they lost, just the scoreline. I see on the BBC's score predicter featured that both Chris Sutton and Serge from Kasabian tipped Brentford to win (3-0 and 2-0 respectively)
  • Options
    67% possession and 15 shots is impressive say the Stat scrubbers for Man United.

Thankfully the most important stat is how many times you put the ball in the Net at one end and keep it out at the other.

4-0

• Options
    United next league game?

Home to Liverpool!
  • Options
    Man United had the look of a team that's played two seasons under a manager they all hate. Not two games. Disorganised, disinterested and in disarray.

Loving it. 
  • Options
    Well played Brentford btw. They reminded me of us a little back in the halcyon days. Organised, hard working, playing for each other, greater than the sum of their parts and with some quality thrown in too.
  • Options
    Well played Brentford btw. They reminded me of us a little back in the halcyon days. Organised, hard working, playing for each other, greater than the sum of their parts and with some quality thrown in too.
    Yeah I went past their stadium the other day and it made me think that they are basically having their version of what we had in the early 2000’s. Was quite jealous actually. 
  • Options
    Cue a day of radio 5 post-mortem phone-ins from outraged man u fans thinking this is as bad as being a supporter can get.
    Wankers.
  • Options
    Can't wait to see this united team play City... imagine haaland playing against that defence yesterday, could be double figures 
  • Options
    United next league game?

Home to Liverpool!
    I reckon they'll play much better in that match, as it's the sort of "big" opponent the players will be bothered to put up an effort for