Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Derby County | Saturday 6th August 2022 @ 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Another poor miss from Stockley after the one he missed last game. 

Really needs to work on his finishing. 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Bit of a difference between League 2 and League 1 isn't there as O'connell is finding out......

Almost everyone has been staying that and guess what ,no one hears.
  • Options
    The whole goal to aim at and he finds the keeper.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Kirk has no left feet at all!!
    One would be good 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Sean Clare is having a nightmare of a match. Getting caught out of position time n time again 
    Yeah because he is not a right back
    Is he just a right of a 3 centre back ? Or a bad midfielder 
  • Options
    Well I think we did pretty well to survive that onslaught.
  • Options

45+4 Collins strikes the post for the Rams. #cafc 0 #dcfc 0
  • Options
    We are going to run out of luck in a minute 
  • Options
    HT 0-0

• Options
    Another poor miss from Stockley after the one he missed last game. 

Really needs to work on his finishing. 

Yeah with his role in this team he has to take those headed chances. He's never going to be brilliant in the deck. So he needs to convert when we out balls in for him. He's 0/2 on that front. Great ball from Kirk, and a great ball from Albie last week. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How on earth are we still level at h-t?
  • Options
    We win this 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    _MrDick said:
    Sean Clare is having a nightmare of a match. Getting caught out of position time n time again 
    Yeah because he is not a right back
    Is he just a right of a 3 centre back ? Or a bad midfielder 
    That as well!
  • Options
    Half time summary: outclassed by a team cobbled together off the back of nearly going bust. Truly pathetic first half performance from Charlton 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Bit of a difference between League 2 and League 1 isn't there as O'connell is finding out......

Almost everyone has been staying that and guess what ,no one hears.
    TBF he has played 100 league 1 games before..    
  • Options
    O’Connell is awful. I can see why he’s been relegated everywhere he’s played. 
    He’s single handedly trying to give Derby the win . It’s a good job they are shit too.
  • Options
    We lack confidence, movement and gile, the quality of derby is head and shoulders above us. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have to say that I’m very disappointed by O’Connell. Hoping it’s just a few jitters early on and he can settle down soon.
    Agreed, he looks a complete liability out there. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Started playing right at the end and then still have to get away with a let off at the end. Poor all over the park bar Wollacott. But somehow still even, got to credit the defence though we're too shakey and look nervous playing out from the back, hopefully we can calm down because we've seen signs that it can work. 
  • Options
    Not sure what to make of that. Surely can't get any worse second half?
  • Options
    How is it 0-0
    Kirk has produced the one moment of quality for us. We have to better in possession Derby will be kicking themselves. They could be quite easily 4-0 up
  • Options
    O’Connell is awful. I can see why he’s been relegated everywhere he’s played. 
    He's been promoted just as many times as he's been relegated
  • Options
    I have to say that I’m very disappointed by O’Connell. Hoping it’s just a few jitters early on and he can settle down soon.
    Late 20s and has played most of his career in the bottom half of League 1 or in League 2. Hopefully he improves but it always seemed unlikely to me that he would be some kind of undiscovered gem. 
  • Options
    Not sure what to make of that. Surely can't get any worse second half?
    I wouldn't put money on it 
  • Options
    Well that was poor, to say the least.
  • Options
    Utter gash. Garner can do one.
  • Options
    OMG that was dire, really dire
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!