Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Erling Haaland

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    If he's on a goal bonus, he's on course to bankrupt the Saudi royal family
    Newcastle are paying him as well?
  • Options
    Jeez he has just hit one so hard he must have almost broken the keeper's wrists!
  • Options
    Up to 28th in the all time CL goals scorers now.
  • Options
    32 minutes and it's two for Haaland
  • Options
    This City team is one of the most exciting teams ever to watch. Every one of their midfielders has amazing passing ability, so any time they get into the opponent's half you're sat there thinking is he going to thread haaland through here, because if he does they're probably going to score
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Up to 28th in the all time CL goals scorers now.
    27th
  • Options
    9 touches
    4 shots on target
    2 goals
  • Options
    Reminds me of Messi and Ronaldo 10 years ago when you just expected at least a goal a game from them.

Crazy numbers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh stop it!!

I've watched football all my life & I've never seen anyone like Erling Haaland.  Ridiculous
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    The Haaland family have now scored as many goals for Manchester City (21) as the Brightwell family, though the Brightwells have more women's 800m gold medals from the Olympics.

Edit TBF the Brightwells did play nearly 400 games for city.  
    Erling Haaland now draws level with Ian Brightwell on 19, and in 370 fewer games.
  • Options
    Reminds me of Messi and Ronaldo 10 years ago when you just expected at least a goal a game from them.

Crazy numbers.
    He is never going to make chances himself like those two, but he is like a fat Ronaldo on steroids... don't know how any team can defend against him when he is being supplied by the players in this city team 
  • Options
    Haaland has the physical presence, heading ability and shot of a Shearer, the pace especially with the ball at his feet of an Henry and the predatory instincts of an Aguero. He is one greedy bastard to possess all of them!

• Options
    edited October 2022
    I think he’s peaked, and on the way down,  should have had a hat trick after 26 minutes,
  • Options
    I find it hilarious that United could have had him for 2 or 3 years but got scared off by the release clause.

Yeah, because him banging in goal after goal for you and then you making a profit when he decides to leave would have been so terrible.  

Lucky they kept the cash and spent it on Telles.
  • Options
    I find it hilarious that United could have had him for 2 or 3 years but got scared off by the release clause.

Yeah, because him banging in goal after goal for you and then you making a profit when he decides to leave would have been so terrible.  

Lucky they kept the cash and spent it on Telles.
    To be fair they did get Maguire for a bargain £80m 
  • Options
    Hooked at half time, see you all at the weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Bet he is fuming, the hat trick that got away.

Southampton are going to pay!!!
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    O'Connell and Lavelle would do a job on him. 
    I know if we got City in the cup they'd play the reserves and kids and still beat us 4-0 or whatever, but can you imagine if we actually came up against their first team properly going for it?

Haaland would score about 10.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Hes now apparently scored 1% of all goals City have scored in the PL & CL.
  • Options
    Could have over 20 league goals by Christmas which would be pretty good.