Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th August 2022 @ 3pm | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    Strange start to the season. If Derby and Accrington had taken their chances we could be on nil points and the atmosphere would be very different. Points give confidence and that leads to more points. Very tough game and our recent results have not been good there. Would love a point but I think we may come unstuck. 1-0 to Wednesday.
    a game lasts ninety minutes - that is normally long enough for u to end up with what u deserve out of it - i think we r doing ok but its on a knife edge atm  
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    milo said:
    I’m abroad on holiday and want to stream the Wednesday game, the website, no matter which link I use takes me to a page only offering streaming for the Plymouth and Gillingham matches.  

The club even emailed me a link and this also takes me to Plymouth / Gillingham games. Anyone else having this problem? Or could send me a link to just the Sheffield Wednesday match? Or is this game not available?

Any help appreciated.
    Once u log in from abroad you will be able to see the game listed in available to order for international viewers mate. You cant see it from here as they know u are in the uk
    Thanks for the help but still not working. I’m logging in from Italy, tried using Italian WiFi and via Italian 4G, still only giving me UK options.  Not sure what I’m doing wrong, I may try setting up a new account and seeing if that works.

Happy for anyone else who might have some advice what I’m doing wrong.

• Options
    Supporters who registered on the club’s old website should be aware that they must re-register their CharltonTV account to be able to access live coverage.
  • Options
    GarnerBall and possession in the key to us getting a result. Move ‘em around for 90 mins so they get  knackered, hit ‘em on the break, Bob’s ya uncle
  • Options
    1:2 Stockley Payne
  • Options
    Too much positivity lately. I reckon this'll being us back down to earth with a bang!
  • Options
    On route
    4 -0 loss today.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    On route
    4 -0 loss today.
    Enjoy the day Chris 🍺🍺⚽️⚽️
  • Options
    I’m caught up in a wave of early season optimism and fancy us to win by a couple. For the first time in years, we have exciting options to bring off the bench, and I think we will finish the game strongly. I think the game will be close for 60, and then we will score a few near the end. 
  • Options
    as usual .. stop Bannan and stop Wednesday, however we will be depending on our own ability .. really looking forward to this and expecting a point at least
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 to the Wendies, we'll play some pretty stuff and miss our chances, a mix up at the back will give them a goal and that will be that
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I had to peek at what our friends from Owlstalk were saying…

• Options
    I hope we give them
    a big shock, however if we start like we did last Saturday then the fella could be right!
  • Options
    I’m going today but I’m fearing the worse, would be over the moan with a point so i’m going for another desmond two two :)
  • Options
    2-1 away win. Stockley with our 2 and Inniss with their goal.
  • Options
    milo said:
    AndyG said:
    milo said:
    I’m abroad on holiday and want to stream the Wednesday game, the website, no matter which link I use takes me to a page only offering streaming for the Plymouth and Gillingham matches.  

The club even emailed me a link and this also takes me to Plymouth / Gillingham games. Anyone else having this problem? Or could send me a link to just the Sheffield Wednesday match? Or is this game not available?

Any help appreciated.
    Once u log in from abroad you will be able to see the game listed in available to order for international viewers mate. You cant see it from here as they know u are in the uk
    Thanks for the help but still not working. I’m logging in from Italy, tried using Italian WiFi and via Italian 4G, still only giving me UK options.  Not sure what I’m doing wrong, I may try setting up a new account and seeing if that works.

If you have an apple it may be that the region on your phone is still showing as uk. You should be able to change manually through the ID screen or if not ring apple support.
  • Options
    Looks like a home win and inquest why our players look so knackered in the Qatar weather. 
    3-1 to the massive and normal CL service is resumed.

Will be delighted to be proven wrong but Sheff Wed will take chances that Derby missed.
  • Options
    anything other than a loss from this game would be massive 
  • Options
    3-0 win for the Addicks 
  • Options
    Suddenly Charltonlife reference Sheffield bloody Wednesdays like they're the Invincibles!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    milo said:
    AndyG said:
    milo said:

Any help appreciated.

Could be a cache issue. How you clear it down someone else would have to explain.
  • Options
    A very credible 2-2 draw - late equaliser from some pacy, skilful sub
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I’m going today but I’m fearing the worse, would be over the moan with a point so i’m going for another desmond two two :)
    Typical Charlton life. Still moaning when happy
  • Options
    2-1 to The Mighty Addicks & travelling fans 
    Stockley,Morgan 
  • Options
    New boy not involved.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Over the moan? That's proper Charlton Life. :smile:

• Options
    Dobson starting.

• Options
    No Match Thread yet.

I'll put one up today then.

• Options
    Same as last week except Dobson starts for McGrandles. Indeed same as the team Garner should have started with last week  ;)