Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WYCOMBE AWAY TICKETS TO GO ON SALE

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Wycombe Wanderers will go on general sale from 11am on Monday, August 15th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,846 for the trip to Adams Park on Saturday, August 27th (3pm).

PRICES

Adult: £26

Over 65: £23

U25: £21

U2: £19

U18: £15

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Wycombe Wanderers via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £19 with the following pick-up points and times: 

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

COACH TWO

Bromley: 10.50am

Eltham: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

Comments

• Options
    Surprised this season's local derby has gone on general sale...
  • Options
    General sale ? Could be popular this one 
  • Options
    £26 for League One is crazy imo
  • Options
    Not working for me. Anyone else have that issue
  • Options
    yep not working
  • Options
    up and running now
  • Options
    Website is fine now. Managed to sort mine. 
  • Options
    Not working for me. Anyone else have that issue
    When I got to the "click here to Pay" page, I had to refresh the page before it allowed me through to the credit card page
  • Options
    Unless we find ourselves in an automatic promotion race, it wouldn’t surprise me if all away games went on general sale this season. Especially as hardly any of them are likely to sell out due to the travelling involved. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    We're playing better football, one of the closest away games this season on a bank holiday weekend. This should be selling out or get very close at least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got ours after several attempts. 
  • Options
    Why are U2 only paying £19 they can offered more. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Unless we find ourselves in an automatic promotion race, it wouldn’t surprise me if all away games went on general sale this season. Especially as hardly any of them are likely to sell out due to the travelling involved. 
    Agree. I don't think we'll sell this out.

Beat Walsall in the cup and get a good away tie and that might see the phases needed.
  • Options
    What’s first realistic train to get back after the game? Probably going to try and sort a taxi for after the game.
  • Options
    Just got mine. 
    Phoned the ticket office and was answered within 2 minutes 
  • Options
    Why are U22 only paying £19 they can offered more. 
    Students?
  • Options
    Will be driving from near Clapham Common if anyone wants a lift.
  • Options
    Why are U2 only paying £19 they can offered more. 
    I imagine Gareth Ainsworth is a fan of their music
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    This should easily sell out 
  • Options
    2 x tckts bought, looking forward to this as two good footballing sides 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Three of us looking forward to this little trip, personally I'm expecting a very busy away end. 
  • Options
    Just got mine. 
    Phoned the ticket office and was answered within 2 minutes 
    They knew it was you.
  • Options
    554 sold on day one.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Just bought three. My daughter insisted that we go after last night’s heroics. This time we will also be joined by my wife, whose last game was promotion at Carlisle and before that, getting dicked by Spurs at the Valley in 1999 (she was 5 months pregnant, so technically my oldest was there too). Strange times. 
  • Options
    744 sold.
  • Options
    clive said:
    744 sold.
    Win sat and I think we will sell out 
  • Options
    I'm not sure we've ever sold out Wycombe before. We really, really should be able to, but I can't see this being more than 1.5K.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I'm not sure we've ever sold out Wycombe before. We really, really should be able to, but I can't see this being more than 1.5K.
    808 showing as sold so far 

another outing of Garnerball on Saturday and this thread will turn into an ‘any spares’ one before this time next week
  • Options
    Surprised this hasn’t moved quicker. Not the most glamorous of locations, but nothing local ish until Oxford after Christmas.

A win on Saturday and when people realise their isn’t a rail strike, numbers will pick up for this one. 
  • Options
    Lazy post but what is the easiest way to get there by train and what’s the pub before, trying to muster a last min trip