Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WYCOMBE AWAY TICKETS TO GO ON SALE

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    I suppose I could take a couple of beers and a box of fags out to the car park for him though
    Never did me any harm and i turned out a level headed and well grounded individual.  Dad would always insist on Light Ale and No6, even throwing in a packet of crisps if I guided him home and made sure he didn't lose his keys.
  • Options
    If you want to save a tenner, and don't mind a 15 - 20 minute walk, try Rydal Way or Carisbrooke Avenue. 
    Agree with this....there is loads of free street parking in the residential streets between New Road and Lane End Road
    Last year we booked a space with Just Park and thought I saw very little street parking on those roads as we walked down to the ground as I remember remarking to my son that I was glad we booked something in advance. I thought most of it was restricted parking.
    Unless the rules have changed roads like Highwood Crescent, Highwood Ave, Bookerhill Road etc. are all fine.  Can also park a bit further away near The Squirrel pub and walk towards the ground on the footpaths through the woods.
  • Options
    If you want to save a tenner, and don't mind a 15 - 20 minute walk, try Rydal Way or Carisbrooke Avenue. 
    Agree with this....there is loads of free street parking in the residential streets between New Road and Lane End Road
    Last year we booked a space with Just Park and thought I saw very little street parking on those roads as we walked down to the ground as I remember remarking to my son that I was glad we booked something in advance. I thought most of it was restricted parking.
    Unless the rules have changed roads like Highwood Crescent, Highwood Ave, Bookerhill Road etc. are all fine.  Can also park a bit further away near The Squirrel pub and walk towards the ground on the footpaths through the woods.
    Thanks. Might not book anything & just turn up and risk it. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    has anybody received their tickets yet?
    Ours turned up next day 
    And another ticket has turned up next day today. Definitely worth you contacting the ticket office if you haven’t got yours 
  • Options

Allocation: 1,846 | Sold: 1,274

• Options
    edited August 2022
    If tickets are available on the day then this one should pretty much sell out.

Looking forward to it. Should be a decent atmosphere.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Only ever been by car to this ground, but what the pubs like at the station? Any issues with allowing away fans. Undecided whether to drink in Baker Street and catch a later train or head into the town centre and pubs around there. 
  • Options

Allocation: 1,846 | Sold: 1,361

• Options
    Only ever been by car to this ground, but what the pubs like at the station? Any issues with allowing away fans. Undecided whether to drink in Baker Street and catch a later train or head into the town centre and pubs around there. 
    I've never tried them before a match, but I'd be surprised if the pubs near the station had restrictions, seeing that the ground is 2.5 miles away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've never tried them before a match, but I'd be surprised if the pubs near the station had restrictions, seeing that the ground is 2.5 miles away
    Buses for the ground go from the station as well.
  • Options
    Buses for the ground go from the station as well.
    Is that just the special match day buses or are there regular buses to the ground that leave from the station?
  • Options
    There's an ordinary bus from the High Street that stops on the main road about 10-15 minutes walk from the ground. Don't think there are any that go actually to the ground, other than the matchday ones from the station.
  • Options
    There's an ordinary bus from the High Street that stops on the main road about 10-15 minutes walk from the ground. Don't think there are any that go actually to the ground, other than the matchday ones from the station.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the ticket sales were at as at close of play today? I've been offered a lift to go tomorrow but I don't have a ticket. 
  • Options
    Kips said:
    Does anyone know what the ticket sales were at as at close of play today? I've been offered a lift to go tomorrow but I don't have a ticket. 
    Same, I thought someone said they’d be available on the day though?
  • Options
    Just bunk in!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Kips said:
    Same, I thought someone said they’d be available on the day though?

• Options
    Let’s get a pub and meet ! COYR’s 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks all.
  • Options
    Got a spare under 25 ticket going. Unlikely to have any takers but can have for free 
  • Options
    Got a spare under 25 ticket going. Unlikely to have any takers but can have for free 
    This kind of undercutting is intolerable. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:e
    This kind of undercutting is intolerable. 
    Eh? 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Lift available from Clapham Common. Return.  DM. 

Promise not to bang on about Jimmy Seed and Millwall. 
    Damn. I think I banged on about Jimmy Seed and Millwall. 🙁