Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WYCOMBE AWAY TICKETS TO GO ON SALE

Comments

• Options
    Lazy post but what is the easiest way to get there by train and what’s the pub before, trying to muster a last min trip 
    Marylebone to High Wycombe.
  • Options

Allocation: 1,846 | Sold: 884

• Options
    Awful sales considering it's one of the few local games and how we've started the season. 

Has our support gone back to the historic norm of being fairly terrible? The little boost we had around the promotion and half Championship season seems to have died off. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I'm not sure we've ever sold out Wycombe before. We really, really should be able to, but I can't see this being more than 1.5K.
    Sold out midweek in the Bowyer promotion season I believe 
    Before Charlton TV.
  • Options
    Awful sales considering it's one of the few local games and how we've started the season. 

Has our support gone back to the historic norm of being fairly terrible? The little boost we had around the promotion and half Championship season seems to have died off. 

We're unable to make this one as dog sitting for an elderly family pet for the next couple of weeks. 

We would normally drive to Wycombe, meet our gang for lunch & then on to the match but not this time. 

However, it is still the holiday period with perhaps more than usual supporters taking a well earned break either home or abroad following the last 2 years of restrictions. 

And, of course, there's the current economical situation to make the decision a tad more difficult for some. 

• Options
    Havn't got my 5 yet, shocked at how few we've sold however. Piss poor if we can't sell out our most local game. 
  • Options

Let's get to match day before slagging off the sales. If we sell out on the day it won't matter how many we had sold a week out.

I don't think we will sell out so I'll join you back here for a moan in 7 days 😅
  • Options
    Havn't got my 5 yet, shocked at how few we've sold however. Piss poor if we can't sell out our most local game. 
    Perhaps everyone is like you and not bought yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe quite a few people are waiting to get their ticket at the game today? Selling 900 in a few days isn't exactly what i'd call awful.

However i agree we should be selling Wycombe out, and i think we'll be pretty close if we get another good win today.
  • Options

Maybe quite a few people are waiting to get their ticket at the game today? Selling 900 in a few days isn't exactly what i'd call awful.

However i agree we should be selling Wycombe out, and i think we'll be pretty close if we get another good win today.
    It's not great a week before the match. Especially after Tuesday's result
  • Options

There is a cost of living crises at the moment and it's likely to get worse so for some people something has to give.
    I understand that, but going forward if people aren't going to this fairly local match, what will the attendances be for all the rest of them up north or in the west country?
  • Options

There is a cost of living crises at the moment and it's likely to get worse so for some people something has to give.
    I understand that, but going forward if people aren't going to this fairly local match, what will the attendances be for all the rest of them up north or in the west country?
    Well we will find out in due course.
  • Options
    Just purchased two tickets.

Hoping this one sells out!
  • Options
    Just bought our 2 tickets! Any decent pubs?
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    CafcSteve said:
    Just purchased two tickets.

Hoping this one sells out!
    Obviously wowed by the performance yesterday,  like thousands of others. At least there's no chance of getting trampled in the stampede for tickets now Steve...

Sorry, haven't taken my anti-irony pill this morning.  Have a great day out, don't let the football spoil it!
  • Options
    jbcafc said:
    Just bought our 2 tickets! Any decent pubs?
    Not near the ground, but at the ground there are plenty of places to drink including a marquee for away fans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Car park tickets at the Adams Park now on sale for anybody willing to shell a tenner and have a 2 min walk into the ground ✅✅ Did it last year, very close and easy, just register on their website and print car park ticket at home. 
  • Options
    Car park tickets at the Adams Park now on sale for anybody willing to shell a tenner and have a 2 min walk into the ground ✅✅ Did it last year, very close and easy, just register on their website and print car park ticket at home. 
    I was thinking of doing this but thought £10 was rather steep.

Last season I used Just Park and managed to park on someone's drive less than 10 min walk away. Only problem was the house owner had booked in 4 other cars that day & we ended up parking in her back garden, not on her drive (via side access where they had taken down the access gate). There were other cars in the garden & we ended up blocking someone in there were that many in the garden.....so loathe to do that again this time. Cost about £6 iirc.
  • Options
    I was thinking of doing this but thought £10 was rather steep.

Last season I used Just Park and managed to park on someone's drive less than 10 min walk away. Only problem was the house owner had booked in 4 other cars that day & we ended up parking in her back garden, not on her drive (via side access where they had taken down the access gate). There were other cars in the garden & we ended up blocking someone in there were that many in the garden.....so loathe to do that again this time. Cost about £6 iirc.
    I use Just Park for many an away and sometimes home game - including Accrington, which was stupid of me, as there was so much free space without yellow lines when we arrived up there, but this is so close to the ground, I don’t begrudge the couple of extra quid tbh. If anybody is taking their kids along who like meets, autos or selfies, this is as good an away ground as any for them, as some drive (spoke to JJ in the car park last time) while the away bus parks in the car park too. 
  • Options
    Just got 2 tickets! Looking forward to it...couldnt say that much last year!
  • Options
    You'll also have a long wait to get out of the ground though, as there's only one road to get there which is a massive bottleneck

It wasn't my original plan, but I ended up paying for a space on an nearby industrial estate. Near enough to walk to the ground, but far enough away for a fairly quick getaway
  • Options
    You'll also have a long wait to get out of the ground though, as there's only one road to get there which is a massive bottleneck

It wasn't my original plan, but I ended up paying for a space on an nearby industrial estate. Near enough to walk to the ground, but far enough away for a fairly quick getaway
    Can you let me know who that was with please? Need to do the same really!
  • Options
    If you want to save a tenner, and don't mind a 15 - 20 minute walk, try Rydal Way or Carisbrooke Avenue. 
  • Options
    Went here on the way in last season and parked; https://www.thesquirrelhighwycombe.co.uk/contact decent enough if you don’t mind a 25min walk, decent size and outdoor space.
  • Options

Can you let me know who that was with please? Need to do the same really!
    It was off Lane Road, but on the north south section roughly here. I saw a sign advertising parking

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.6292607,-0.7922896,16.75z

It wasn't my intention to park here, but due to traffic chaos ended up taking a different route to the game. I have previously parked in Mill End Road, which enabled quite a quick getaway also
  • Options
    Parked at one of the industrial car parks by ground. Not booked in advance. Probably 5 mins walk down by the ground. Left bang on final whistle, was back on fast road within minutes.