Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle | Tuesday 16th August 2022

Comments

• Options
    Get

The

Fuck

In
  • Options
    YES!!!! 1-0!
  • Options
    Gooooaaaaallllll!!!!!!!

Stockers header saved by keeper, JSR taps in from a couple of feet away.

Nice start to your debut.
  • Options
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Not sure about that line up. Would have liked to see Payne start and I think we'll miss Sessegnon
    Same, especially because I don't feel like Fraser contributes consistently enough to be an automatic starter. But I'm thinking with Payne it must be down to fitness. He joined quite late in pre-season and didn't get much fitness I would think. Hopefully he comes into the team soon. I suspect once he does, he won't be displaced. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    1-0 JRS on his debut, lovely cross from Albie for Stockley header saved  but JRS follows up... yesssss
  • Options
    Wonderful cross from Morgan. Stockley's header really well saved but he can only push it into JRS's path and he can't miss from inside the six yard box.
  • Options
    Morgan with a key contribution again and Rak Saki following it in - great anticipation. Good goal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morgan crossed into the area for Stockley whose header was palmed away by the keeper and JRS came in from the right to put the rebound away.
  • Options

11' Rak-Sakyi with the goal. Jayden Stockley had the first attempt, with a powerful header that Mike Cooper brilliantly stopped, but the loose ball fell to Rak-Sakyi and he could hardly miss. 1-0

• Options
    GET IN!!!!!!!!!!! Ball from Albie. Good header from Jayden. Lovely composed finish from Rak-Sakyi.

Albie has quietly become a really good creator of chances. 
  • Options
    Great header and physical presence from Stockley, he works in this system if the wide two get closer; a bit like that 
  • Options
    Rak Sayki looked excellent so far.

Well done Morgan and Stockers.
  • Options
    I love this Riki Saki
  • Options

11' Stockley's powerful header is well saved and Rak-Sakyi is there to bundle home the rebound from close range! GET IN! #cafc 1 #pafc 0

• Options
    Some really encouraging signs here. We’ve played more football in ten minutes than we played in half of last season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Erk, Plymouth on the attack, whizz a ball across the back of our area but misses the forward, and the cross back in goes out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    The boy is mustard.
  • Options
    That proves that Stockley can score goals,  even though he didn't, in Garnerball. 
  • Options
    This is becoming the Morgs and JRS show.

Another cracking ball from Albie, desent cross from JRS, header from Stockley hit the woodwork.
  • Options
    Clayden's defensive ability not very good at all.

Another nice attacking move.
  • Options
    Clayden and Morgan trying to clear, a Plymouth player goes down claiming for a penalty. We go forward with JRS and Kirk hits the post.
  • Options

14' Almost two! Kirk meets a deep Rak-Sakyi cross on the volley but his effort flies wide. #cafc 1 #pafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!