Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle | Tuesday 16th August 2022

Comments

• Options
    Clayden bombs down the left, plays outside to Kirk, whose cross misses everyone, but JRS retrieves, although we can't make anything of the possession.
  • Options
    1. 15'

Post update

Attempt missed. Jordan Houghton (Plymouth Argyle) right footed shot from outside the box.

• Options
    1. 17'

Post update

Attempt missed. Charlie Kirk (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Scott Fraser.

• Options
    Morgan has been outstanding so far.

Hope his critics are watching.
    Doesn't make previous criticism wrong though... 

He has been VERY good. 
  • Options
    This Palace kid is mustard 
  • Options
    Shit. Clare bodychecked into the dugouts, looks like he might have done his shoulder.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    1. 19'

Post update

Offside, Plymouth Argyle. Joe Edwards tries a through ball, but Morgan Whittaker is caught offside.

• Options
    Rak-Sakyi is amusing me so far.

He's playing like someone who clearly knows he's better for this level, and is out for a Sunday stroll

Do like his swagger
    Ha ha, was going to mention that. He’s basically walking about at points!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Calm down Terry.  Everyone would do the same 
  • Options
    Dare I say it but I think JRS is blowing a bit. Don’t think he’s used to the pace this match is being played at 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yeah it didn’t seem that nasty to me.
  • Options
    That first 20 mins is the best I’ve seen us play in years 
  • Options
    Kirk should have hit the target at least once, with the second should have opened his body and gone for the far post?
  • Options
    Kirk needs to be more productive for me. For a player who doesn't like the defensive stuff, needs to deliver in final 3rd.
  • Options
    Clare just body checked into the oppos dugout, and not even a yellow, how's that ok ...
  • Options

Debut delight for our new man. #cafc 1 #pafc 0

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yeah it didn’t seem that nasty to me.
    It was unlucky where it happened.   Lavelle,  or even Clare himself will do the same at some stage. 
  • Options
    Clare back on but still moving a bit gingerly. We have a throw near the tunnel.
  • Options

22' Don't think there are any scheduled drinks breaks this evening, but we've got a bit of an impromptu one as Sean Clare gets some treatment off the field, and both teams take the chance to hydrate. 1-0
  • Options
    Kirk should have hit the target at least once, with the second should have opened his body and gone for the far post?
    Lad isn't suited to playing on that position. CBT there would be a different matter. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Clare back on but still moving a bit gingerly. We have a throw near the tunnel.
    Blackwall or Rotherhide? 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Stockley and Plymouth's Wilson having a bit of argybargy. Get a talking to, but no booking. Free kick to Plymouth midway in our half.
  • Options
    1. 24'

Post update

Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    SamB09 said:
    Whens aneke back?
    It’s his calf…
  • Options
    Ball comes into our area and cleared, but comes back again and Wollacott punches away. We go down the other end with Clayden, but his cross is easily collected.
  • Options
    1. 25'

Post update

Foul by Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic).

2. 25'

Post update

James Wilson (Plymouth Argyle) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!