Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Please complete a very quick survey on matchday attendance & pricing***

With the recent discussions concerning the Plymouth match attendance and the pricing of tickets to watch matches at The Valley, we have launched a very short survey.

It takes about three minutes to complete and is open to all CAFC fans, whether or not you are a ST holder or CAST member:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RLBVCG6

We will share the results with the fan advisor (who was seeking opinions on Twitter yesterday and is supportive of us doing this) and the club and will publish results on our website.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done with pleasure.

Thanks, CAST.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done but Doubt TS will listen! 
  • Options
    Done, but didn’t feel Q4 was for ST holders to answer but you have to 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, but didn’t feel Q4 was for ST holders to answer but you have to 
    Trying to keep it simple - it does include what would encourage you to bring friends / family along.

We can analyse results split by ST holder or not. 
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done

I think the “Would you willingly sell your house & all your possessions in order to buy more Swindon gems ? “ question was particularly effective.
  • Options
    Good survey that. The booking fee is a ridiculous scam.
  • Options
    Done and I don’t think the club will appreciate my views, shame the length of how long you supported the club stopped at 30 years.
  • Options
    done, easy and not too intrusive
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Thanks, all. 850 responses already.

@CharltonKerry it does say 30+ years of support - we like to give a bit of anonymity to old gits like you and me. ;)

I’ve hit 50 this season - believe my first match was 72/3. 
  • Options
    Thanks, all. 850 responses already.

@CharltonKerry it does say 30+ years of support - we like to give a bit of anonymity to old gits like you and me. ;)

I’ve hit 50 this season - believe my first match was 72/3. 
    63 for me I think, but could be 65.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done!
  • Options
    Done. Decent survey that, and I used the final box to add in a general moan that the club tends to use the cheap Lower CE and Family Stand season ticket prices as a cover for the very expensive ones elsewhere in the ground.
  • Options
    Just read this on FSA email

"This week Liverpool unveiled their new supporters board and the creation of a “legally-binding commitment to strategic-level supporter engagement” – setting a high standard for supporter engagement 

The supporters board will be made up of 16 supporter representatives who will lead engagement with the club in key areas such as matchday experience, ticketing arrangements, as well as giving fans consent over two heritage items – including competition participation"

Too much to ask for? 
  • Options
    redman said:

"This week Liverpool unveiled their new supporters board and the creation of a “legally-binding commitment to strategic-level supporter engagement” – setting a high standard for supporter engagement 

The supporters board will be made up of 16 supporter representatives who will lead engagement with the club in key areas such as matchday experience, ticketing arrangements, as well as giving fans consent over two heritage items – including competition participation"

Too much to ask for? 
    Christ if you got 16 Charlton supporters together they would never agree on anything  :D
  • Options
    redman said:

Too much to ask for? 
    The owner will say I gave you a Fan’s adviser. Why do you need anything more? 
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done 
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done it yesterday - reduce the match day prices and limit the offers to season ticket holder friends - no more blanket give aways -  having said that I don’t consider anyone without a season ticket as a friend 😂