Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Please complete a very quick survey on matchday attendance & pricing***

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Done it yesterday - reduce the match day prices and limit the offers to season ticket holder friends - no more blanket give aways -  having said that I don’t consider anyone without a season ticket as a friend 😂
    😞
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Done it yesterday - reduce the match day prices and limit the offers to season ticket holder friends - no more blanket give aways -  having said that I don’t consider anyone without a season ticket as a friend 😂
    😞
    U know the rules 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Just read this on FSA email

"This week Liverpool unveiled their new supporters board and the creation of a “legally-binding commitment to strategic-level supporter engagement” – setting a high standard for supporter engagement 

The supporters board will be made up of 16 supporter representatives who will lead engagement with the club in key areas such as matchday experience, ticketing arrangements, as well as giving fans consent over two heritage items – including competition participation"

Too much to ask for? 
    Similar to our FTV group but stalled a bit at the moment, I have been pushing for strategic engagement of this kind though (as I expect have others) whenever the opportunity arises.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    When CAST broached the subject with TS he was clear he prefers informal engagement. 
  • Options
    Done. 
    Not that he will listen. 
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done. I also complained about the booking fee scam.
    Really makes me angry.

Also said TS statement to balance the books in 2 years by growing income (by £4 Miln ?) & cutting costs by £4 Miln ….  is highly unlikely to succeed but would likely see us relegated.
  • Options
    Done. 
    Not that he will listen. 
    Hopefully listen to me more than you and leave things as they are.
  • Options
    Done it yesterday
  • Options
    Done ✅ 
  • Options
    Done  :)
  • Options
    I think the questionnaire will bias answers. Asking people to agree that adding £3 is ok looks very different if the question refers to a £3 discount if you buy early. The research would be more valid if the questionnaire was worded more carefully or half of respondents had a £3 surcharge for late purchase and half had £3 discount for early purchase.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    When CAST broached the subject with TS he was clear he prefers informal engagement. 
    That’s the American in him. Free market, boss has 100% power, minimal regulation. Hire and fire. 
    Or am I misrepresenting the situation in America?

Done, btw. 
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    I have done hopefully our points are taken on board. But sadly I feel they will just be ignored by the powers to be.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done but will he take note I don’t think so
  • Options
    I think the questionnaire will bias answers. Asking people to agree that adding £3 is ok looks very different if the question refers to a £3 discount if you buy early. The research would be more valid if the questionnaire was worded more carefully or half of respondents had a £3 surcharge for late purchase and half had £3 discount for early purchase.
    The questionnaire has been carefully constructed not to bias answers. It presents the facts of the current club pricing policy and asks questions about that. The £3 is a surcharge not a discount. 
  • Options
    Done the survey yesterday as a non season ticket holder
    However over the past 24 hours I come to the conclusion that I and probably a few others just like a moan up.
    I'm moaning that I'm not going to pay £26 to watch a home game , when in reality it can be £23.
    Then, if the away matches tickets were announced for the rest of the season and the ticket was £30 or less per ticket I'd pay that without hesitation.
    Then all the while moaning even if the 1st 3 home games had been £15 a ticket I still wouldn't have gone to any.
    A question I'd like to of seen in the survey to non season ticket holders would of been.
    How many more games do you think you'd attend if match tickets were £15 each?

• Options
    So you can't pin him down with a serious discussion.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    clb74 said:
    Done the survey yesterday as a non season ticket holder
    However over the past 24 hours I come to the conclusion that I and probably a few others just like a moan up.
    I'm moaning that I'm not going to pay £26 to watch a home game , when in reality it can be £23.
    Then, if the away matches tickets were announced for the rest of the season and the ticket was £30 or less per ticket I'd pay that without hesitation.
    Then all the while moaning even if the 1st 3 home games had been £15 a ticket I still wouldn't have gone to any.
    A question I'd like to of seen in the survey to non season ticket holders would of been.
    How many more games do you think you'd attend if match tickets were £15 each?

If ALL the tickets cost £23 (before the surcharge) people wouldn't be complaining, when it's actually a small part of the ground
    Instead taking the next home game against Exeter, and before the £3 surcharge and not including the £1.50 booking fee

Lower CE and family area - £23
    Upper CE, NW quadrant, outer Curbs and West - £29
    Central Curbs and West - £34

So even for a mid price ticket against unglamorous opposition it's £29 minimum, or £32 is someone wants to pay on the day

And the same prices apply to the Tuesday night game against Forest Green, in September after the schools have gone back  :#
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Just get rid of KAT (Katrien Added Tax)£3 and booking fee £1.50 for a start. Stealth charges  that deter fans from deciding to attend on impulse particularly if money is tight and Sadiq Khan's charges have to be factored in too.

Perhaps the Club only wants season ticket holders. Once they have the money do they give a toss really whether people can or cannot attend?
  • Options
    The booking fee when it was first brought in, was I believe a charge made by the software company (probably in lieu of much upfront cost) when the new system was introduced. No idea if that's still the case (and they could of course lose it in the overall cost anyway)
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    The booking fee when it was first brought in, was I believe a charge made by the software company (probably in lieu of much upfront cost) when the new system was introduced. No idea if that's still the case (and they could of course lose it in the overall cost anyway)
    Indeed - fans made to pay for it because the idiots had previously bought a ticket system that didn’t have the right functionality and needed replacing early doors, despite being warned before they signed up.
  • Options
    Have all seats anywhere in the ground the same price. If people are so keen to sit in a particular area perhaps it will encourage them to book early, which seems to be what the club wants. I have sat in most parts of the ground and don't think the Lower West is that great. I would never pay the premium price to sit there.