Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Please complete a very quick survey on matchday attendance & pricing***

13»

Comments

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    The booking fee when it was first brought in, was I believe a charge made by the software company (probably in lieu of much upfront cost) when the new system was introduced. No idea if that's still the case (and they could of course lose it in the overall cost anyway)
    Indeed - fans made to pay for it because the idiots had previously bought a ticket system that didn’t have the right functionality and needed replacing early doors, despite being warned before they signed up.
    Not a bad deal for said company, must be heading towards £500k by now if not more.
  • Options
    Done. Added commentary about the ownership of key assets like the Valley and the constant public service announcements on match days at the Valley.
  • Options
    Done. Added commentary about the ownership of key assets like the Valley and the constant public service announcements on match days at the Valley.
    Constant public service announcements?
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    i assume you mean the no smoking and don't be naughty annoucements. They drive me up the wall too. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    i assume you mean the no smoking and don't be naughty annoucements. They drive me up the wall too. 
    I love the irony of being told to behave (on behalf of the club) by someone who once lost that job has he did not behave appropriately as the club expected in the that role