Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 22/23 Thread - Round 3 draw: is no longer relevant to us :(

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2022

7:17PM
    Oh well that’s the academy kids playing in the reply .. let Stockport have that one

Over £200,000 in prize and Tv money for Charlton or Stockport if either side can beat Walsall in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup. 

35,000 - Tv fee - 2nd Round Replay

67,000 - 2nd Round Winners

105,000 - 3rd Round Winners

Theres more chance of the kids playing Friday and the strongest team being saved for Wednesday when Tommy realises there’s £207k up for grabs 😉.
  • Options
    2 things.......

3rd home tie in a row. Can't last so get though to the 4th round & its odds on away to a Premier League club.

Also, 3rd round day we are supposed to be playing Lincoln at home. I believe they are out so if we lose next week we still have a home match on that day. Win/win 
  • Options
    I was one of about 400 loyal who went to Walsall in the league cup earlier this season, we should get priority tickets, but I have no confidence we will be able to get past Stockport County.
  • Options
    Why would anyone need a priority ticket for Walsall H? 
    Only opening the lower west as not much demand for fa cup tickets so far ? 
  • Options
    They're executive seats with limited or no view of the pitch, and free beer.
  • Options
    The covered end is being handed over to Harris Academies all over London 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

No trains back after the game after having a quick look. Will be surprised if we take more than 100 there
    Going out on the 7th for a Xmas thing with a former colleague, anyone know a pub in Greenwich that will show the game? 
  • Options
    It was supposed to be ironic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    It was supposed to be ironic.
    Don't you think?
  • Options
    Just got home and seen the draw. I reckon we could beat 63 if we can beat the other 56 first.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    35 grand fee for being shown live. 
    What, we pay them?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    shirty5 said:
    35 grand fee for being shown live. 
    What, we pay them?
    Anyone got a bit of chalk? 
  • Options
    2 Germans on VAR team(?)
  • Options

Tickets for the Addicks' Emirates FA Cup second-round replay at Stockport County are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 290 for the trip to Edgeley Park on Wednesday, December 7th (7.45pm KO GMT).

PRICES

Adult: £10

Over 65/Student/U18: £5

VALLEY AWAY

Fans who would like to use the club's Valley Away service for the trip to Stockport must email tickets@cafc.co.uk before 5pm on Friday, December 2nd to register their interest. Please note the club will only contact supporters if the Valley Away service is running.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/stockport-away-tickets-now-sale
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    clive said:

Tickets for the Addicks' Emirates FA Cup second-round replay at Stockport County are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 290 for the trip to Edgeley Park on Wednesday, December 7th (7.45pm KO GMT).

PRICES

VALLEY AWAY

Fans who would like to use the club's Valley Away service for the trip to Stockport must email tickets@cafc.co.uk before 5pm on Friday, December 2nd to register their interest. Please note the club will only contact supporters if the Valley Away service is running.

Got my 1! Will have friends in the home ends so looking forward to it.
  • Options
    rubbish draw with little real incentive to win the Stockpot replay .. still IF we get through, a decent chance of a good draw in the 4th round .. I am not holding my breath though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I actually think there should be a great incentive to beat Stockport, great chance of some long overdue excitement in the 4th round if we get past Walsall as well. Lets face it, we have zero hope of any excitement in the league, unfortunately. 
  • Options
    clive said:

PRICES

VALLEY AWAY

Taking the p!so the club.

• Options
    edited November 2022
    The current rubbish Avanti train service really spoils such matches. Normally, even at this short notice, there would be cheaper advance tickets to Manchester available
  • Options
    The current rubbish Avanti train service really spoils such matches. Normally, even at this short notice, there would be cheaper advance tickets to Manchester available
    I couldn't see anyway of getting back to London after the game 
  • Options
    How many tickets have we sold so far? 
  • Options
    See Stockport warmed up nicely with a 5-0 win yesterday.
  • Options
    I couldn't see anyway of getting back to London after the game 
    It would probably need a hotel stay, Crewe did on that line last season.

It's looking like -1 Tuesday night then -1 for the game, hopefully Wednesday day time is sunny. Morecambe looks a tiny bit less cold ahead of Saturday 

• Options
    How many tickets have we sold so far? 

07/10/22 Stockport County v Charlton Allocation 290

10/12/22 Morecambe v Charlton Allocation 800 | Sold: 199

29/12/22 Oxford United v Charlton Allocation 1,471 | Sold: 214

• Options
    So we’ve sold 290 or we’ve been given 290 and sold zero
  • Options
    The away supporters area holds about 1000.