Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 22/23 Thread - Round 3 draw: is no longer relevant to us :(

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Which one of those 4 stages was that offside ?

TAA was behind the goal line so was that why ?

Can't they show the line to prove it was offside !
  • Options
    This ref is so weak. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Disgusting VAR call once again in favour for the bin dippers. How the fuck is that offside?

The Lino gave the decision and VAR didn't have the camera angle to prove it was wrong according to the Commentator !
  • Options
    Wolves fans were singing "who's the Scouser in the black" earlier, and I can't say I blame them.
  • Options
    VAR was invented by a bin dipper. Can be the only explanation 
  • Options
    The explanation is bollox.
    no camera can prove otherwise so they go with assistants original decision, that’s a poor excuse. When the goal went in 4/5 seconds after the alleged offside the linesman’s flag wasn’t even up.
  • Options
    Disgraceful decisions. Even if you say the guy taking the corner when the ball is played to him, it goes to another Wolves player. At this point he flicks it on at which point the corner taker is clearly onside. 

And don't get me started on Salah's 'goal'
  • Options
    I get the Salah 'offside' as the defender by heading the ball played him onside and obviously a goal. 
  • Options
    But he only headed the ball at stretch because Salah was there, what is he supposed to do?
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    But he only headed the ball at stretch because Salah was there, what is he supposed to do?

Not to head the ball to the opposition striker. It was a quality ball which pressured the defender.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool allegedly play 4-3-3 but TAA and Roberson spend more time as wing backs.
    Good to watch as quality opposition always have a chance to get in behind.
  • Options
    Don't believe for one second there isn't a camera angle available for that wolves equalised
  • Options
    Someone nicked that camera.
  • Options
    LiVARpool
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Great game between Cardiff and Leeds... Stunning penalty save from Cardiff to keep it 2-1

Makes the handball save to give away the penalty all the more worth it, even if they have gone down to ten men.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Surprised Alex Gilbey isnt playing for Stevenage @ Aston Villa this afternoon

Edit: Just seen he's injured
  • Options
    Croydon said:

So as we all thought it was utter bollocks that the corner taker was off side.

The Assistant ref should explain why his flag went up as in the 4 phases of play at no time could you see an offside with the goal.
  • Options
    Leeds were so much better 2nd half and only the penalty save stopped them achieving the 3-2 win.
    I think the Cardiff lad showboating at 2-0 up in the 1st half galvanized Leeds. 
  • Options
    Surprised the Fourth Round draw is already being made, rather than tomorrow night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Man City / Chelsea vs Oxford / Arsenal... Of course
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Walsall beat Stockport in round 3 this afternoon and will host Leicester in round 4.

That would’ve been our tie had we beaten both fourth tiers sides in rounds 2 & 3.
  • Options
    Walsall beat Stockport in round 3 this afternoon and will host Leicester in round 4.

That would’ve been our tie had we beaten both fourth tiers sides in rounds 2 & 3.
    How would we have approached a home game versus Walsall yesterday? With United on Tuesday and the need for league points, I wonder how strong a team we would have put out.
  • Options
    Why the hell is it taking so long to decide on the VAR decision for the Havertz handball?
  • Options
    Some goal that City 3rd. Scarily good. 
  • Options
    Embarrassingly one sided contest, considering that City have rested De Bruyne and Haaland 
  • Options
    Embarrassingly one sided contest, considering that City have rested De Bruyne and Haaland 
    Could City actually be better as a team with Alvarez upfront rather than Haaland?
  • Options
    Chelsea look like they need another 300m spent on their squad. I know it's Man City away but they've been so bad.
  • Options
    I think we'll put up a better show at United than Chelsea have at City today 

Chelsea XG 0.1  :D
  • Options
    One thing I dislike about City is they sometimes shut up shop really early if they get a good lead. This second half has been dull as fuck because City, as good as they are, have spent most of the half showing Charlton how to pass the ball around your back four and get the ball back to your keeper from your opponents penalty area over and over again.
    Despite being totally in control, I think they’ve only had two shots this half. One of them was the penalty.
    Not entertaining. Even though Chelsea are getting dicked.