Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 22/23 Thread - Round 3 draw: is no longer relevant to us :(

Comments

• Options
    Only had 2 rounds of the cup (for the big boys) and already Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle and Liverpool are out.

Now watch City get Spurs or Brighton whilst Man United are drawn at home to the Dog and Duck.
  • Options
    Only had 2 rounds of the cup (for the big boys) and already Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle and Liverpool are out.

Now watch City get Spurs or Brighton whilst Man United are drawn at home to the Dog and Duck.
    Which you know will be televised, even if its @ Old Trafford
  • Options
    The thing that i like most about Brighton is that they've always got a plan.

You want Cucurella, no worries we've got Estupinan to come in.
    You want Trossard, no worries we've got Mitoma.
    You want Caicedo, i'm sure we've already got a replacement.

Read today they've just signed a 19 year old Swedish international midfielder for 6m from AIK. No doubt he'll be amazing next season.
  • Options
    I reckon Klopp will leave at the end of the season
  • Options
    Elliot Lee starts, whilst Harry Lennon is on the bench for Wrexham today

Not the best of starts for the National League side as I type this
  • Options
    One BBC cameraman is lucky... feels like they have a camera directly at Ryan Reynolds for their coverage
  • Options
    Wrexham now have two potential injuries in the first 7mins

Just like watching Charlton this game, ex-players, same colour kit, injury jinx... Uncanny
  • Options
    The bin dippers only chance at silverware now is beating Real Madrid (and then some) in the Champions League haha 

Or go back to doing what they do best and nicking it from their neighbours 
  • Options
    Gotta love fans losing it over the bottom of the ball being outside the corner quadrant. Never let you down. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wrexham now have two potential injuries in the first 7mins

Just like watching Charlton this game, ex-players, same colour kit, injury jinx... Uncanny
    And Luke Young in the Wrexham team too!
  • Options
    Lol - that sign on the homemade, tin foil cup! 
  • Options
    Ha, have that Bin Dippers.
    Hope the M6 is shut Northbound too!
  • Options

Spurs wont get a better chance.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Spurs wont get a better chance.
    Pipe down... You lot are going out to Dog and Duck, when they avoid Man Utd in the draw ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    Paul Mullin a great signing for Wrexham - pity we never got him.
  • Options
    Wrexham deserved equaliser
  • Options
    Been coming that. Fully deserved tbh. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracking game...
  • Options
    How many chances did Wrexham have to clear that though? Must drive managers mad.
  • Options
    Great replay for the red 🤣
  • Options
    Piss off Wrexham
  • Options
    Very composed finish from Paul Mullin
  • Options
    What a game. Mullin is a proper goal scorer.
  • Options
    What a game this has been. Wrexham have been unbelievable in the second half.

I know they're non-league but a lot of their players are obviously of football league quality, i think they look better than a lot of league one sides i've seen this season.
  • Options
    Wow... What a game
  • Options
    Paul Mullins 60 goals in 78 matches in the National League.
    Best striker outside the Championship.
    Money talks when he dropped from Cambridge who had got promoted to League 1 to go to Wrexham in the NL.

3-3 against a Championship team.

With 8 matches in February, The Welsh team didn't want a replay.

• Options
    Wrexham have a team of professional L2 or higher players, they're not some non league minnow