Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Barnsley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 24th September 2022 - 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Stockley over the bar and offside. Sums it up.
  • Options

Ok can we teach our thick twunt players the offside rule please 
  • Options
    That sums up Stockley - useless
  • Options
    Our main striker…
  • Options
    Embarrassing. 
  • Options
    Corner causes an almighty scramble, eventually cleared, Kirk crosses from the left, ball back out, and eventually comes in Stockley gets a foot to the ball but goes well high and wide (and was offside anyway?)
  • Options
    That Stockley effort summarises our attacking play. Offside and miles over the bar 
  • Options
    FT 3-1...Well, what can I say ..

how we got one goal back is beyond me..total embarrassment..
  • Options
    Frankly this has, yet again, been embarrassing.
    Nowhere near good enough.
  • Options
    FT 3-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ball eventually retrieved from the stand and the final whistle goes.
    Full time 3-1 to Barnsley
  • Options
    Stockley sends it into the next county, but it's okay coz he was offside anyway

✊️💦
  • Options
    Stockley should have the armband stripped and be sent the fuck away from the starting 11. Utterly useless 
  • Options
    "Got a horrible feeling we'll be torn a new one as they say.

Can't seen anything but a loss by at least 2 goals."

I'll leave that here....... you don't want to know my predictions for next week..........
  • Options
    Is garner the emperors new clothes 
    I haven’t seen as much as most but it’s generally the same pony as previous years 
    proper guffingtons

I got shouted down last week when I said it but I can’t see much, if any improvement on last season. We huff and we puff but we don’t blow any house’s down.

If as some say Rak Saki is too good for us we must be utter jank.
  • Options
    Did we actually score with our only shot on target?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Getting to the same point as I was with Roland - TS needs to step up and make changes now.

If he does and we have a decent Xmas window, who knows?

As it is, I will not watch this shower of garbage again this season.
  • Options
    That’s what happens when you have 2 L2 center halves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2022
    What a pile of crap the 2nd half was....still can't get more than 20 mins of half decent football in 90.
  • Options
    Thank you all very much, as is all to often the case, the thread was infinitely more entertaining than the football.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    TS owner, CEO and head of recruitment in the worst period of decline this club has seen.  We haven't stopped sliding.  No idea where this ends.  Garner is not a manager to get a club out of L1 the right direction.  Tippy tappy, slow football then blame the ref. 
  • Options
    I haven’t seen as much as most but it’s generally the same pony as previous years 
    proper guffingtons

I got shouted down last week when I said it but I can’t see much, if any improvement on last season. We huff and we puff but we don’t blow any house’s down.

I actually think Rak Sakyi needs dropping. Looks good but no end product last few games.
    100%
  • Options
    Shirts sums it up well, we're a nice team to play against 
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    Albie morgan has 113 games for us, says all you need to know about our standards in recent years
    I think it's damning on two accounts, one is obviously that he has not been good for long stretches of that. But the other is that we have not taken a player who clearly has technical quality and made him better. 
  • Options
    Shirtliff sums up the last 3 or 4 years after watching his first Charlton game in 20 years lol
  • Options
    proper guffingtons

I actually think Rak Sakyi needs dropping. Looks good but no end product last few games.
    He got an assist last week. He created a great chance that Egbo blazed over today. 
  • Options
    TS owner, CEO and head of recruitment in the worst period of decline this club has seen.  We haven't stopped sliding.  No idea where this ends.  Garner is not a manager to get a club out of L1 the right direction.  Tippy tappy, slow football then blame the ref. 
    Oh, he could be the manager, with the current owner,to get us out of League 1, alright...
  • Options
    TS should hang his head in shame, but he is too arrogant to do this.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!