Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Oxford United | Saturday 1st October 2022 - 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    At the moment we do not look like a team that could compete in the national league.
    None of our players with exception of Sessignon sand Rak-Saki have the skill levels to play this play out from the back football.
  • Options
    It’s unwatchable. 
    Honeymoon over for Garnerballs 
  • Options
    Feel a bit embarrassed for all my praise of Payne recently. That from him was beyond belief. Must be off at the half 
  • Options
    Sessegnon comfortable running at his full back before his injury. Today turning back every time. Not fully fit?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Losing 0-1 at H/T.
    At home.
    Against Oxford, a team who started below us and who hadn't previously scored in the first half yet this season.
    Not one effort on goal, let alone one on target.
    Surely, surely, things can't get any worse?
    Do not hold your breath 😉😜
  • Options
    Sandgaard out. He is making us into a fourth division club.
  • Options
    If we lose today

Adkins P13 W2 D3 L8 PTS 9

Garner P11 W2 D5 L4 PTS 11
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    TEL said:
    What is Stockley bringing to this team?? 

Can't even claim to be isolated. 

Absolute shower of shit
    Naff all.. and proving to be a useless captain…mind you useless captain of a useless clueless “team” which the sum of the parts should be much better than we are seeing so far, deep seated problems here…
  • Options
    Sess, Egbo and Fraser been our least bad players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All a bit shite, they've managed to score and we've managed to fail to even attempt to score. 

They won't put 4 past us this time but I doubt we'll even manage to get a shot on target at this rate. 

Need more dynamism in the midfield and a bit of pace in the back 3. 

Might as well get Thomas and Mcgrandles on, give them some minutes, don't see any of the subs making that much of an impact so might as well get them up to speed. 
  • Options
    Some birthday treat. 
  • Options
    How pleased am I to be in the wilds of Donegal, far from Wifi, with the very real possibility of losing my phone-based connection??
  • Options
    At the match. Could someone please explain to me. Have we joined a walking football league?
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    At least the bish, bash boshit advert is entertaining. First time the crowd have turned on Tommy Rockstar. Is he here?
    Yes he is 
  • Options
    Fans turning. You're not fit to wear the shirt ringing out at half time
  • Options
    Cries of "f#cking useless" and " you're not fit to wear the shirt" as the players trudge off
    Is that Curbs and Brownie?
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Sandgaard out. He is making us into a fourth division club.
    He did say he would get us out of this league 🤣😂

• Options
    First game I have seen for weeks and all I can say is we are dire. Absolutely and utterly dire.

We're playing so slowly . If we get into a good position we play the ball backwards. There's no spark whatsoever. And having 2 right footed defenders  playing on the left means any attack down that side slows down while they get the ball onto their right foot.

Paynes's free kicks are hopeless and Stockley has hardly touched the ball .

Oxford are only a little bit less crap than we are but are winning easily.

Have no doubts we are in a relegation fight.
  • Options
    All a bit shite, they've managed to score and we've managed to fail to even attempt to score. 

They won't put 4 past us this time but I doubt we'll even manage to get a shot on target at this rate. 

Might as well get Thomas and Mcgrandles on, give them some minutes, don't see any of the subs making that much of an impact so might as well get them up to speed. 
    Rare optimism on this thread!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If they do we'll be 19th as it stands!
  • Options
    At the match. Could someone please explain to me. Have we joined a wanking football league?
    Fixed for you
  • Options
    My half time changes would be…

Lavelle, Inniss, Payne off. Thomas, McGrandles, Leaburn on.
  • Options
    If we lose today

Adkins P13 W2 D3 L8 PTS 9

Garner P11 W2 D5 L4 PTS 11
    Well done Evesham, at least someone is joining up the dots. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Feel a bit embarrassed for all my praise of Payne recently. That from him was beyond belief. Must be off at the half 
    To be fair, he is trying hard. He needs to keep his head up, keep trying and it could come to him. He is not high on the list of our problems today. 
  • Options
    vff said:
    Morts and Curbs speaking a lot of sense at half time.
    I am sure Sandgaard would fire them if he could.
    What are they saying?
  • Options
    My half time changes would be…

Lavelle, Inniss, Payne off. Thomas, McGrandles, Leaburn on.
    Kirk and Leaburn are coming on, weren't warming up. Would guess Payne off. Hoping Lavelle is the other 
  • Options
    Oxford are shite but we’ve been shiteier.
  • Options
    Kirk and leaburn will come on at HT
  • Options
    edited October 2022
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!