Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Home tickets reduced for next 7 games (Ed. For rest of season now)

Comments

• Options
    Until they get rid of the early buy bollocks I'm still out...
    Me too
  • Options
    At forty notes a go I can’t see those adult memberships going like hot cakes. 

The sort of thing that should have been offer in May, not 5 months later. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    So unless we go on a good run in the next 13 league games for the rest of this calendar year, will they seriously put the prices back up again, or use a little bit of common sense and leave them as they are from today until the end of the season 
  • Options
    The price should drop if anything the closer to kick off. They should be open to bids / offers to get any sales. 

I only partly jest. 

On a serious note do I recall some vague explanation of this fee / the print at home fee something to do with paying the vendor for the system we use? Maybe I am conflating issues. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    The price should drop if anything the closer to kick off. They should be open to bids / offers to get any sales. 

I only partly jest. 

On a serious note do I recall some vague explanation of this fee / the print at home fee something to do with paying the vendor for the system we use? Maybe I am conflating issues. 
    The online booking fee is there because RD paid out for a new ticketing system that wasn't fit for purpose (as they had been advised) and was quickly replaced. I believe we are paying for it.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    So unless we go on a good run in the next 13 league games for the rest of this calendar year, will they seriously put the prices back up again, or use a little bit of common sense and leave them as they are from today until the end of the season 
    I can't see them going back up again this season. It's just by doing it this way perhaps Tommy boy doesn't look like he's made a total u turn on a really poor error of judgement in the summer. 
  • Options

£25 you say?
  • Options

• Options
    The club's hands on this are slightly tied, because the season ticket prices (outside the lower CE and family section) were overpriced, and it's ST prices which set a baseline for matchday tickets.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    The club's hands on this are slightly tied, because the season ticket prices (outside the lower CE and family section) were overpriced, and it's ST prices which set a baseline for matchday tickets.
    Don’t totally agree with that. There is plenty of headroom in the middle pricing band and even against the highest price at this point, not least because we’ve played five games at the higher match prices.

Bigger problem is that the pricing is now incoherent and confused against the 3-pack, as well as previous advance sales, while the membership offer adds a further layer of confusion - two different Meire tax cut-off times, for example.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There’s now a ‘J’ S too? Who the fcuk is that? Which department do they work in? 
  • Options
    I think the damage has been done. Cheaper prices will help when, ok if, the team goes on a half decent run. Then people will start getting back into habits. 
  • Options
    There’s now a ‘J’ S too? Who the fcuk is that? Which department do they work in? 
    I assume it’s Joachim Sandgaard who occasionally posts in the big Facebook group. Don’t believe he has a role at the club.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Is that genuinely a Sandgaard?

Pretty obvious the problem was ticket prices and shite football.
  • Options
    It is indeed Joachim Sandgaard, another of Thomas’ sons.

Very concerning to see such angling to blame fans. 
  • Options
    they are quite a vocal family aren't they..
  • Options
    If we were to lose today they could reduce it to £5 a head for Tuesday and still it wouldn’t make a difference.
  • Options
    They need to see it as maintaining current levels of spectators not increasing it until the football improves. Too many cost of living issues to be enough on its own. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Wow. Is that Twitter comment for real, or just someone on a wind up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too little & far too late IMO, Stig.
  • Options
    Are they still got the ridiculous increase a day before a game, putting off walk ups? 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Prices have only been reduced to the end of 2022 to give new owners the chance to set their own pricing strategy from Jan 😉
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Prices have only been reduced to the end of 2022 to give new owners the chance to set their own pricing strategy from Jan 😉
    If only. 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Club put itself in an impossible position with its initial bonkers pricing strategy. Good that they have now reduced prices/bowed to the inevitable (delete as appropriate) but inevitably peed off season ticket holders in the process. Yet another example of the basket case we have become. PS good work by the fan advisers. They are on a hiding to nothing. 
  • Options
    Club put itself in an impossible position with its initial bonkers pricing strategy. Good that they have now reduced prices/boses to the inevitable (delete as appropriate) but inevitably peed off season ticket holders in the process. Yet another example of the basket case we have become. PS good work by the fan advisers. They are on a hiding to nothing. 
    Provided that no season ticket holders have been under cut, then the club can crack on with it.