Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 8th October 2022 - 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Braindead from Wollacott
  • Options
    How are Wrexham doing?

• Options
    Sometimes I wonder how good at football you actually have to be to play in League One 
  • Options
    FT: 0-0 

The one positive from this, is its just our SECOND clean sheet of the season!!

Should have won it though
  • Options
    This isn’t working is it ? 
  • Options
    And that’s all folks!
  • Options
    🎶 a clean sheet draw 🎸
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Sometimes I wonder how good at football you actually have to be to play in League One 
    Sounds like a low bar!
  • Options
    I would have taken a couple of places above MK Dons last May TBH.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Much better than you might think, watching us.

• Options

A clean sheet draw - woo hoo!!
  • Options
    Thanks for your company folks!
  • Options
    dreadful game of football
  • Options
    So glad we went ho 442.

And I dont care who moans at me.....but we deserve all we get by going into a season with just 2 fit strikers. 
  • Options
    Referee finally puts us out of our misery. What a dreadful game of football. Thank fuck that’s over.
  • Options
    Bag of shite.
  • Options
    Sounded like a cracker. Jesus wept.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    There are plenty of skilful flair players in league one, none of them play for us though 
  • Options
    SUCH

A

SHIT

SEASON
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A clean sheet draw - woo hoo!!
    Wollacott will be pleased.

• Options
    So glad we went ho 442.

And I dont care who moans at me.....but we deserve all we get by going into a season with just 2 fit strikers. 
    We all wanted at least one more striker, Garner included.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Whatever, I'll take a draw. We kept a clean sheet and didn't concede too many chances. Awfully refereed game at times. Pretty poorly played for large stretches.

I fear that we look worse now than in the first five games of the season, whereas under a systems manager like Garner you expect things to take a while to get going but hopefully improve as players adapt. That's not happening here. It feels like a season drifting toward irrelevancy. 
  • Options
    Can’t wait for Tuesday! 😂
  • Options
    Thank you all for the updates.

We'll all lose weight feasting on football like that.
  • Options
    7 points off playoffs 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    SDAddick said:
    Whatever, I'll take a draw. We kept a clean sheet and didn't concede too many chances. Awfully refereed game at times. Pretty poorly played for large stretches.

I fear that we look worse now than in the first five games of the season, whereas under a systems manager like Garner you expect things to take a while to get going but hopefully improve as players adapt. That's not happening here. It feels like a season drifting toward irrelevancy. 
    And boy have we had plenty of them!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    So glad we went ho 442.

We all wanted at least one more striker, Garner included.
    Would have done better to keep Josh Davidson. At least another body.

• Options
    SDAddick said:

It’s drifting towards a relegation battle 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!