Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: PORT VALE V CHARLTON ATHLETIC / SATURDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2022 3.00pm KO

Comments

• Options
    7 minutes of injury time,now for the two goals lads
  • Options
    Good ball from Dobson. That dink pass from JRS was class.
  • Options
    Our fans must be off their fucking head going to watch this load of shit week in week out
  • Options
    Why does he keep calling Dobson, Morgan. Was doing it when Morgan wasn't even on the pitch!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    JFC corner cleared, and we have a throw midway in their half. 7 mins of added time.
    Chuksy time
  • Options
    Terry and Greg struggling to identify the players, it's been that sort of day
    Terry has just resorted to calling every white guy playing for Charlton “Morgan”!
  • Options
    Clare to Campbell who goes on a good run and looks like he's fouled but ref not impressed.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Vale player currently getting treatment in their box.
    I hope their box is Okay, sounds painful
  • Options
    Morgan gets the ball to Aneke in the area, he brings it down but can't get a shot off before the defense clear.
  • Options
    Payne putting in some effort
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now Vale have a throw down the other end but it's out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    I know we have been shite at times, but imagine, having to watch Port Vale week in week out parking the bus at HOME, talk about boring 
  • Options
    Morgan sprays the ball to Chuks in the area (off balance, being fouled?) but it's out again.
  • Options
    I know we have been shite at times, but imagine, having to watch Port Vale week in week out parking the bus at HOME, talk about boring 
    But they are winning 
  • Options
    Would rather that than pass the ball around endlessly while it takes 89 minutes to get a shot on goal 
  • Options
    Confusion between Morgan and Clare in the centre circle could have been costly but we get lucky.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    But they are winning 
    Still boring...
  • Options
    Ironically, now we are just sticking it in the mixer, Stockley might have finally been some use. 
  • Options
    Erk AMB slips in his attempt to clear, but Campbell down the right puts a nice cross in and their defence clear for a corner.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    But they are winning 
    Still boring...
    So are we and we are losing 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Corner floated deep and their keeper claims easily.
  • Options
    Ironically, now we are just sticking it in the mixer, Stockley might have finally been some use. 
    Did you write that with a straight face?
  • Options

I always think that life is complete when you can spend large chunks of it watching the boys in red easily beat clubs like MK Dons, Burton and Port Vale while pushing hard for a total football promotion……...oh wait.
  • Options
    Parking the bus, are you sure?
  • Options
    Are we the worse corner takers in this league by any chance?
  • Options
    Corners been very poor today. And can't blame Morgan for that either
  • Options
    You are joking!!
  • Options
    Probably to Port Vale though.
  • Options
    Fucking useless corner. Yet again it's high & hanging and So So easy for their keeper to collect.

I might not be a tactical genius but I'd have my team doing better at corners. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    But they are winning 
    Still boring...
    So are we and we are losing 
    WE are not at HOME,that's the point..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!