Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The sexual innuendo thread.

124»

Comments

• Options
    iaitch said:
    With half an orange you can peel back the skin and suck out the juice.

Just think what you could do with a nice pair.  OOOh matron!
  • Options
    Went to the doctors yesterday and told him I haven't had a shit for 5 days.
    He gave me some pills and said put one in your back passage before you go to bed.
    For all the good that did, I might just as well have shoved it up my arse.

Tish Boom!  Now that's a real innuendo.

• Options
    I thought I was IN this morning when the attractive youngish TA turned and said to me in the staff room, "can you grip it and give it a good twist?"
    Whilst handing me a brand new jar of jam.
  • Options
    Sticky problem
  • Options
    I thought I was IN this morning when the attractive youngish TA turned and said to me in the staff room, "can you grip it and give it a good twist?"
    Whilst handing me a brand new jar of jam.
    Was it an easy screw? Or, did it stick at first before coming off?
  • Options
    I see that Stephanie Frappart, the French referee officiating in the Germany v Costa Rica game when interviewed about tonight's game was quoted as saying 'Well, if the men make it hard for me, then I will make it hard for them'.
    If it gets hard for her then FIFA's diversity window dressing has been much more thorough than anybody expected
  • Options
    Dutch vs Argentina commentary: "He's a coming talent"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought this thread had shot its bolt.
  • Options
    I thought this thread had shot its bolt.
    I was going to give it two days until it finally died, but on second thoughts I’ll give it one
  • Options
    Something usually pops up eventually 
  • Options
    I can’t remember the exact words, but there was the commentary of a ladies long distance race and the commentator, when the leader of the race sped up, said ‘she opens up her legs, and shows us what she’s got’

Or something like that 😂
  • Options
    I can’t remember the exact words, but there was the commentary of a ladies long distance race and the commentator, when the leader of the race sped up, said ‘she opens up her legs, and shows us what she’s got’

Or something like that 😂

David Coleman IIRC.  Every time (Insert athlete's name) opens her legs a big gap appears.

• Options
    Was it Coleman or Pickering who commented on Juantorena, 'everytime he opens his legs he shows class', 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Was it Coleman or Pickering who commented on Juantorena, 'everytime he opens his legs he shows class', 
    Sure this was Coleman
  • Options
    Working in the NUS bar years ago a pretty fresher asked me for a double entendre
    So I gave her one
  • Options
    Just suggested to the wife I’ll take her up the 
    Bullring tonight! 

She didn’t look impressed!

only wanted to show her the Christmas lights 
    & Ice rink ! 
  • Options
    I've just joined our village choir, the music is great. I find it fascinating going through the women's parts.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted on the worldle thread but imagine your country is shaped like a strap on.