Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread (+POST p 10): Charlton Athletic vs Stockport County (FACR2) | Sat 26th Nov 2022

Comments

• Options
    Even Sky aren't interested in the FA Cup. No Soccer Saturday this afternoon.

So my choice is France v Denmark at 4pm or Dr Zivago on BBC2.
  • Options
    An on under 4 minutes Charlton show Stockport why the ground is empty.....  !
  • Options
    Commentary on BBC radio Manchester for those who haven't bought the Charlton Audio stream
  • Options

Updates in 409 if you want to keep up with all scores
  • Options
    But we are a cup side this year!
  • Options
    Just  got.the coms up, what have I missed?
  • Options
    Oh
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Now we have to score twice ... yeh right
  • Options
    1. 11'

Post update

Chris Hussey (Stockport County) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 11'

Post update

Foul by Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (Charlton Athletic).

• Options

Forest green vs Alvechurch on bbc one, should feel right at home 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Commentary on BBC radio Manchester for those who haven't bought the Charlton Audio stream
    I have bought the audio and am not listening to it.  
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Now we have to score twice ... yeh right

Probably three more likely... ;)
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Updates in 409 if you want to keep up with all scores.
    Yeah I know, but they are more concentrating on the WC,which is strange seeing as the can't contractually show it.

I thought today of all says they would have a SSS programme.

Weird. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I bought a ticket and didn't use it. First larger of the day listening to Joe Strummer
  • Options
    "Very static in the final third"

"Playing like at Port Vale last week"

Probably the only com updates you´ll need to know if youre not following this anywhere.
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I bought a ticket and didn't use it. First larger of the day listening to Joe Strummer
    Those of us in attendance were unfortunately subjected to his music as well 
  • Options
    Maybe we are saving ourselves for the Brighton match.
  • Options
    top man
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    At work and didnt want to know the latest till the end, then some pompey twat comes in the office with a big grin on his face, so had to look. Oh dear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe we are saving ourselves for the Brighton match.

• Options

18' 🤏 SO CLOSE!

Fraser plays a corner out to Morgan, who sends a first-time shot agonisingly wide of Hincliffe's right post.#cafc 0️⃣ #stockportcounty 1️⃣

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) November 26, 2022
  • Options
    For the first time under Garner , its starting to feel like we have ran out of belief a bit, I'm not sure he stomach for it you know
  • Options
    At work and didnt want to know the latest till the end, then some pompey twat comes in the office with a big grin on his face, so had to look. Oh dear.
    I would go back into his office with a smirk now pompey losing 1_0
  • Options
    1. 19'

Post update

Attempt missed. Albie Morgan (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left following a corner.

• Options
    You can  now tell them that they are losing too. 
  • Options
    No problem lads, we are playing for injury time don't forget the cunning plan... ;)
  • Options
    I would go back into his office with a smirk now pompey losing 1_0
    Just equalised
  • Options
    That is the greatest goal celebration in the history of footy limbs