Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2023

Comments

• Those houseowners were lucky it was hit so well, it hit the roof, rather than the windows  :D
  • Oof! Denners with back to back maximums. He goes to 74 (29), Kent are 130-1 off 11, chasing 185
  • Got the Middlesex game on as well. They're making a very good fist of coming back against Surrey. 189-2 off 14

They're ahead of where Surrey were!
  • I don't wish to speak out of turn but we're in danger of making this run chase p155 easy.

136-1 from 12.
  • 49 needed off 48
  • I don't wish to speak out of turn but we're in danger of making this run chase p155 easy.

136-1 from 12.
    Will be good for RR if we can

136-1 from 12.
    You just had to say it
  • Oh Joe!!!!
  • Can Billings make some runs?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2023
    Bugger.

Denners slaps the first ball of the 13th over to mid off.

He's gone for 76, Kent now 136-2.

Bilbo wanders out.
  • You can't help feeling that if the scores were closer we wouldn't be sending Billings out at 4, when you have Cox in such good form
  • Fifty for DBD.

140-2 (13)
  • Let's not see this Middlesex effort at the spitfire tomorrow!
  • edited June 2023
    154/3 billings skies it
  • Bilbo goes up and up and up ...

... and out.

154-3
  • 25 needed of 18 for Middlesex 
  • 175-3 from 17.

10 needed off 3 overs.
  • And that's all she wrote.

Game over, the mighty Spitfires win by 7 wickets with 10 balls in the bag..
  • I was thinking how is it possible for Middlesex to lose all 10 of their T20 matches? They aren't a good side and do have a good few youngsters coming through but even so. Then I looked at the mode of defeat and some of these have been very close - by 2, 4 and 5 runs respectively. Those matches are coin tosses and it looks they called wrong every time. Let's hope they do so on Friday! 
    Middlesex will get hammered tomorrow to soften them up for Friday. 
    Glad to help.
    Thanks for your help! 

Middlesex beat Surrey by 7 wickets chasing 253 and with 4 balls to spare. Highest ever run chase in Blast history and second highest in T20 history!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great win there. 

As an aside, how long is our Castore deal? I can't take looking like a palace satellite team for 3 years in a row
  • Middlesex record run chase achieved, wow!
  • Dan Lawrence looks delighted to be the Essex POTM  :D
  • I was thinking how is it possible for Middlesex to lose all 10 of their T20 matches? They aren't a good side and do have a good few youngsters coming through but even so. Then I looked at the mode of defeat and some of these have been very close - by 2, 4 and 5 runs respectively. Those matches are coin tosses and it looks they called wrong every time. Let's hope they do so on Friday! 
    Middlesex will get hammered tomorrow to soften them up for Friday. 
    Glad to help.
    Thanks for your help! 

Middlesex beat Surrey by 7 wickets chasing 253 and with 4 balls to spare. Highest ever run chase in Blast history and second highest in T20 history!!!
    The start of the Surrey slide. 
  • Another record for Surrey  :D
  • Night Night all 😪😪😪
  • That was ridiculously easy.
  • edited June 2023
    What a win, lads are on a roll!! Let’s hope we back it up tomorrow night. Richardson getting injured was a blessing in disguise to be honest, much prefer Wes agar