Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• Options
    BTW, I'm not going to be able to do much in the way of commentary tonight, as I can't read shirt numbers that well at this distance. Will try to do a few major things though.
  • Options
    Always find it tinpot when the stand doesn't even stretch the length of the pitch
  • Options
    TV just had CBT on the bench.
  • Options
    It looks like a home banker unless Aneke can run riot in the first half before he is subbed.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    The game is on ESPN+ for those in the US. I have meetings during it so will watch it tonight. Might subject my girlfriend to it. She's been loving the World Cup despite no previous interest in soccerball. I figure a Second Round FA Cup replay oop North on a cold and windy Wednesday is about as good an introduction to Charlton as I could give her. 
    If you ever want that woman to sleep with you again.... DO NOT INTRODUCE HER TO CHARLTON!
    Better to show her the video of "Carry on up the Oxo Tower" With Sid James & Hattie Jacques.
  • Options
    Seydil Toure? 

BTW i hope everyone remembers that Stockport’s manager Dave Challenor is the absolute **** that broke Martin Pringle’s leg. 
  • Options
    not even close to selling out their ground and yet they bitched about us.
  • Options
    Erk, Stockport have a shot from just outside the D that sails over the bar.
  • Options
    We’re oozing League One quality over our inferior opponents so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many have we taken any ideas?
  • Options
    Campbell's cross from the left blocked to win us a corner. Kirk to take.
  • Options
    Get in!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Goal of the season that!!

Didn't we score like that in the first game? 

• Options
    Well, that was a goal. 
  • Options
    0-1! Not sure who scored for us there :)
  • Options
    Decent corner Charlie
  • Options
    Charltonish defending  :D
  • Options
    Thank you very much keeper. 
  • Options
    Was that Mitchell?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    We're  winning and we didn't even score
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Love Sandgaard
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Great corner - poor keeping!
  • Options
    Kin ell
    😂
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    The game is on ESPN+ for those in the US. I have meetings during it so will watch it tonight. Might subject my girlfriend to it. She's been loving the World Cup despite no previous interest in soccerball. I figure a Second Round FA Cup replay oop North on a cold and windy Wednesday is about as good an introduction to Charlton as I could give her. 
    If you ever want that woman to sleep with you again.... DO NOT INTRODUCE HER TO CHARLTON!
    Better to show her the video of "Carry on up the Oxo Tower" With Sid James & Hattie Jacques.

• Options
    Wemberleeee here we come!!
  • Options
    Keeper parried the ball from the corner and it rebounded off one of their defenders (under pressure from Mitchell) and in.