Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Transfer Window - Jan 2023 (Deadline Day starts page 112)

Comments

• Options
    Bailey said:
    If you lot lose the plot over Lavelle and Thomas going, you need your bumps read. I get the feeling over O'Connell but those two are shit. 
    But we need a squad. Currently leaves us with Inniss, Ness and a crocked Hector.
    Is Hector crocked?
    Evidently he’s been training with Chef Wendy for quite a while and for the last two or three days with us, reported to be in tip top condition.
    Doesn’t sound like he’s crocked to me…..unless you know otherwise that is?
  • Options
    So Innis and Ness left. What happens when Innis is next suspended or injured? Clare at CB? Where’s Elewere? 
    They haven’t bloody gone as well have they?!
  • Options
    Dobbo at centre back it is then
  • Options
    DJ to Wimbledon, can the last one out turn the lights out?
  • Options
    2 minutes to go .... tick tock

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Am I right in saying they tried and failed to get a late move done for JFC in the summer? Be funny if same thing happened with DJ.
  • Options
    No-one has mentioned fat ladies yet.
    Or the resigning of Darren Purse.🫣🫣🫣
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Am I right in saying they tried and failed to get a late move done for JFC in the summer? Be funny if same thing happened with DJ.
    Why didn't they come in for DJ earlier?

• Options
    SLAM !
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Dobbo at centre back it is then
    As it stands we have Innis, Ness, Lavelle, Thomas, Hector & Elerewe as CBs

Only O’Connell has actually left so far.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    As the end is near:

Paperwork can be submitted after the window slams shut if the deal was done prior.

The EFL will send back any botched paperwork (ahem, Ron) and register the player once amended. 

Paperwork is sadly no longer faxed, it's submitted via a web portal. 
  • Options
    45 mins and counting Where's the striker? Where's the supposed Edwards deal?
    What striker?

Why are you so convinced we are signing a striker

People go on about needed a striker but in reality only 5 teams have scored more than us this season, and logically we play 1 upfront, Bonne/Leaburn rotate and Aneke as reserve when fit then we have Kanu who can play their if needed as well.

Im more concerned that we have lost CBs and conceding is where we have been having issues
    You not heard of injuries ?  loss of form ? suspensions ?

Cast your mind back just 12 months when the transfer window shut without us getting back up for our strikers & then Washington AND Stockley both got injured & we were playing Burstow & Kanu upfront.

But of course, that can't happen again. 
    Your moaning we are signing a 30 year old winger because he isn't one for the future

Your moaning we are not signing a striker to be 4th choice in case we get injuries

Instead of moaning tell us who you think we could get

But remember based on your guidelines 

They have to be 

A striker
    Good enough to play
    Young that we can sell on

But also remember this

They have to be willing to be backup to Bonne/leaburn

They have to be willing to accept this season is probably over

They have to accept we could be
    sold

They have to accept are managers contract is over in may and the new manager may not want him.

Sooooooo you got this magical name or you just gonna carry on moaning
    No fucking clue mate. But its not my job to know.

Get Gallen to tell you where best to invest £200k & how to calculate the Pension Lifetime Allowance on a DB scheme then I'll find you a striker.

Ok. 
    But Gallen isn't moaning about how you do your job is he.

So if you can't do Gallens job, stop moaning about it and let him get on with it 
    😂

What a mad thing to say

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wimbledon are after DJ?

They could have got Lady T out of crossbars for half the price.
  • Options
    Oh my god. We have NO players left. We are embarrassing.

I literally want to give up.
  • Options
    Are the deal sheets done? 

@Cafc43v3r
  • Options
    Shelvey signed for Forest. 
  • Options
    DJ to,Wimbeldon….you couldn’t make it up😂..absolute car crash of a club …4 in eight out…that works 
    How many of the eight were playing week in week out ?? 
  • Options
    So Innis and Ness left. What happens when Innis is next suspended or injured? Clare at CB? Where’s Elewere? 
    Thomas still there .. Mitchell who was unlucky to lose his place .. Hector very good signing 
    Go to bed Bexley Boy.
  • Options
    Gwion edwards is done btw
    Pressure is on after pretending to be in the know for a couple years now haha !