Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Wed 21 Dec 2022 - 7:45pm KO | Match Preview

1235»

Comments

• Brighton 5-1 and we get a bad injury to one of our "key" players. 
    I’m not sure we have any key players.
  • Three at the back with wing backs ?
  • Innis oh dear he needs to try harder to get dropped. Think he might get sent off so he can put his feet up over Christmas.
  • We're definitely not rushing Leaburn to play against a Prem Team. 

His role will only be a cameo they said...
  • Bailey said:
    Three at the back with wing backs ?
    Yep, OS says 3-4-3
  • Keeping the big guns  on the bench until 10 nil down. Clever tactics.
  • Inniss lavelle chin and ness…
  • What a pile of shite that line-up is! Obviously new owners are not interested in progressing, but happy to see a complete thrashing....fuck me!
    Nothing says the CharltonLife forum like someone making a sweeping judgement about the new owners we may or may not have based on a line up put out before they may or may not complete a take over. 
    I did mean to put 'potential' new owners, my mistake. However its hardly a team that inspires confidence is it?
    If they go on to win and prove me wrong...I'll hold my hands up
  • Keeping the big guns  on the bench until 10 nil down. Clever tactics.
    The big guns? I don't see even a spud gun on that bench.
  • edited December 2022
    Clearly not interested with that line up, and looking towards the Peterborough and Oxford games coming up, shame with PV expecting a big crowd... ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• What a pile of shite that line-up is! Obviously new owners are not interested in progressing, but happy to see a complete thrashing....fuck me!
    Nothing says the CharltonLife forum like someone making a sweeping judgement about the new owners we may or may not have based on a line up put out before they may or may not complete a take over. 
    I did mean to put 'potential' new owners, my mistake. However its hardly a team that inspires confidence is it?
    Too late Red, the feeding frenzy is over, never swim with the sharks mate, they are in a foul mood 😊😊 
    I don't know what you'd change realistically.

The entire squad isn't good enough and a few injuries to the likes of O'Connell, Thomas, Egbo and Wollacott have left our lack of squad depth in defensive positions badly exposed.

Morgan, Forster-Caskey, Campbell, Aneke and Kirk are attacking options but they all started against Stockport and contributed to a miserable 3-1 defeat. Are they our saviours?

The other subs are MacGillivray, Mitchell, CBT and Stockley. A dodgy keeper who can't get off his line, a teenager, an injury-prone winger and a bloke who can barely run let alone score.
    I don't know what you'd change realistically.

The entire squad isn't good enough and a few injuries to the likes of O'Connell, Thomas, Egbo and Wollacott have left our lack of squad depth in defensive positions badly exposed.

Morgan, Forster-Caskey, Campbell, Aneke and Kirk are attacking options but they all started against Stockport and contributed to a miserable 3-1 defeat. Are they our saviours?

The other subs are MacGillivray, Mitchell, CBT and Stockley. A dodgy keeper who can't get off his line, a teenager, an injury-prone winger and a bloke who can barely run let alone score.
    And that’s just the positives
  • Humble pie will be in short supply tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!