Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello fellow Reds

Hi just signed up to the forum so hello to you all

Comments

• Options
    “Reds”? Hmmmm….
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Always good to have a literary member on board.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    This could be the start of another very long introduction thread...🙄
    Now, are you 15 or a mate of Dan by any chance..
    Anyway, welcome to the jungle mate
  • Options
    Now, are you 15 or a mate of Dan by any chance
    I'm sure the reply will be in the next thread they start.
  • Options
    welcome Charlie...who through the legs Charlie Wright ha don't know if you remember him 
  • Options
    This is usually when we get asked for millwall tickets. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    “Reds”? Hmmmm….
    Yea a Red & still see myself as a Valiant can't seem to take to the new one 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Wellred said:
    Hi, I just signed up to the forum, so hello to you all.
  • Options
    Welcome Wellred to the asylum. Good luck. You'll need it. Once on Charltonised Life, always on Charltonised Life.  
  • Options

Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

• Options
    Welcome Wellred to the asylum. Good luck. You'll need it. Once on Charltonised Life, always on Charltonised Life.  
    Cheers I was expecting some stick Ha 
  • Options
    Welcome. have you got any back story? introduce yourself properly while you are here... 

Have fun!
  • Options
    Hi Wellred, Can I ask you what does it all mean? You know life the universe, everything?
  • Options
    Hi Wellred, Can I ask you what does it all mean? You know life the universe, everything?
  • Options
    Now, are you 15 or a mate of Dan by any chance..
    Anyway, welcome to the jungle mate
    Wished I was 15 again Ha 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Can’t be 42, could be 26
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Welcome. have you got any back story? introduce yourself properly while you are here... 

Have fun!
    Got loads of history with our club like when we walked to QPR having to put up with going to Crystal palace & west ham to watch our home games traveling up & down the country with the likes of Keith Giles Oggie Jenkins & the rest of the motley crew loved it

some old acquaintances of mine mentioned there!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Wellred said:

Have fun!
    Got loads of history with our club like when we walked to QPR having to put up with going to Crystal palace & west ham to watch our home games traveling up & down the country with the likes of Keith Giles Oggie Jenkins & the rest of the motley crew loved it

Same here.
    We probably know him.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Wellred said:

Have fun!

Same here.
    We probably know him.
    That's really not much of a recommendation - expect Wellred supports Surrey CCC too!
  • Options
    Welcome Wellred.  We need new talent.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Wow was it that long ago Ha good to hear from others that was there  thanks for the welcome  couldn't see myself in the photo was that from the mercury ?