Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello fellow Reds

Comments

• Options
    Wellred said:
    Wow was it that long ago Ha good to hear from others that was there  thanks for the welcome  couldn't see myself in the photo was that from the mercury ?
    Probably.
  • Options
    Are you the new owner?
  • Options
    Welcome. have you got any back story? introduce yourself properly while you are here... 
    Don’t tell him Pike!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Welcome @Wellred after 6 month trial period you will automatically be added to the CL WhatsApp group! 😉

Ha thanks for the heads up 
  • Options
    Did the QPR walk and the one to Highbury for the FA Cup match against Arsenal. It was on the latter walk that the name Henry Irving got written into Charlton folklore.
  • Options
    Did the QPR walk and the one to Highbury for the FA Cup match against Arsenal. It was on the latter walk that the name Henry Irving got written into Charlton folklore.
    Never done the Arsenal one but remember coming back from away games & heading to Henry's statue a few times 
  • Options
    How do I go about adding a avatar? 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Welcome @Wellred after 6 month trial period you will automatically be added to the CL WhatsApp group! 😉

Is that the Charlton board room ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wellred said:
    You can’t. They are awarded on merit by the mods. 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Ok cheers 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Ok cheers 
    Sorry mate. I was joking. Go into your profile and do it from there. Welcome to CL
  • Options
    Welcome @Wellred.

Well I hope you have read the T's & C's because the clues in the title. It's a lifetime commitment (says a veteran of seven months). Think of it like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    The grammar police have asked me to point out that it's "an" avatar. You'll get used to that.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    T_C_E said:
    What WhatsApp Group? - Always knew I was excluded from the kool clubs
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    The grammar police have asked me to point out that it's "an" avatar. You'll get used to that.
    A or an avatar still can't seem upload one driving me mad ha
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Click on your Profile Name on the top right corner > Beneath the Search Bar is a little silhouette of a man, click that, click "Edit Profile" > Change my Picture (over on the left)
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Click on your Profile Name on the top right corner > Beneath the Search Bar is a little silhouette of a man, click that, click "Edit Profile" > Change my Picture (over on the left)
    There is no change my picture on mine? Sorry I'm not that good with these things 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    There is no change my picture on mine? Sorry I'm not that good with these things 
    Are you on phone or desktop? - I want a promotion 'ere Mods for becoming Tech Support
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Are you on phone or desktop?
    Phone 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Phone 
    I think you have to do it on a Desktop then, as cant see it either on the mobile version - Alternative is scroll right to the bottom of the browser and click: "Full Site" - Then follow the original steps that I gave you
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Phone 
    I think you have to do it on a Desktop then, as cant see it either on the mobile version - Alternative is scroll right to the bottom of the browser and click: "Full Site" - Then follow the original steps that I gave you
    Cheers I will give it a go
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Phone 
    Cheers spot on finally done it yessssss ha
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Phone 
    Cheers spot on finally done it yessssss ha
    If you need to go back to the mobile site on your phone rather than the full site... Scroll to the very bottom again, and click "Mobile Site" - Its easier to read
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Never done the Arsenal one but remember coming back from away games & heading to Henry's statue a few times 
    Welcome wellred

sounds to me maybe you went to 
    Man U in the league cup 5-1 defeat back in 1974

glad to have an old new face on board😀
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Are you on phone or desktop? - I want a promotion 'ere Mods for becoming Tech Support
    A promotion or a promote @ForeverAddickted? I've added a special status to your profile in recognition of your sterling work here :)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    T_C_E said:
    What WhatsApp Group? - Always knew I was excluded from the kool clubs
    Contact Dazzler21 on  dazzler21@tryinghardtobeadmin.Co.uk 😉

the subs can be sent to me cash only 👍
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Wellred said:
    Welcome wellred

sounds to me maybe you went to 
    Man U in the league cup 5-1 defeat back in 1974

glad to have an old new face on board😀
    Thanks for the welcome & yea was up there for that game 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Are you subs up to date ?