Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello fellow Reds

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    How do I go about adding a avatar? 
    The grammar police have asked me to point out that it's "an" avatar. You'll get used to that.
    A or an avatar still can't seem upload one driving me mad ha
    Are you subs up to date ? 
    Ha 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Did the QPR walk and the one to Highbury for the FA Cup match against Arsenal. It was on the latter walk that the name Henry Irving got written into Charlton folklore.
    Never done the Arsenal one but remember coming back from away games & heading to Henry's statue a few times 
    Welcome wellred

sounds to me maybe you went to 
    Man U in the league cup 5-1 defeat back in 1974

glad to have an old new face on board😀
    I was there … mad journey from Eltham High Street to Old Trafford for about 30 of us 
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum  :)

It's lovely here, all the time.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum  :)

It's lovely here, all the time.
    Cheers  :D
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Did the QPR walk and the one to Highbury for the FA Cup match against Arsenal. It was on the latter walk that the name Henry Irving got written into Charlton folklore.
    Never done the Arsenal one but remember coming back from away games & heading to Henry's statue a few times 
    Becomes famous for wearing a cardigan and has a statue made of him decades before he dies.

Never did like the bloke. 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    se9addick said:
    “Reds”? Hmmmm….
    Yea a Red & still see myself as a Valiant can't seem to take to the new one 
    Can relate to that. Welcome 
  • Options
    Sorry…..but not that impressed with your avatar Wellred.
    We we’re only called The Valiants for a very short time….it never really caught on in a big way and thankfully we soon reverted back to being Addicks.
    It’s a chapter I think many of us would like to forget if truth be known…..I for one hated it.
    Welcome to the forum mate.
  • Options
    Big thanks to you all for welcoming me in 

• Options
    SoundAsa£ said:
    Sorry…..but not that impressed with your avatar Wellred.
    We we’re only called The Valiants for a very short time….it never really caught on in a big way and thankfully we soon reverted back to being Addicks.
    It’s a chapter I think many of us would like to forget if truth be known…..I for one hated it.
    Welcome to the forum mate.

‐----------
    Chill Winston
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    How do I go about adding a avatar? 
    The grammar police have asked me to point out that it's "an" avatar. You'll get used to that.
    A or an avatar still can't seem upload one driving me mad ha
    Click on your Profile Name on the top right corner > Beneath the Search Bar is a little silhouette of a man, click that, click "Edit Profile" > Change my Picture (over on the left)
    LOL. Then Scaramouch, Scaramouch, you'll need to do the fandango.
    Then comes the thunderbolts and lightning, which can be very very frightening.
    Someone will sing Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Figaro, which was probably our back four in the 1920's.
    You'll begin to realise you're just a poor boy from a poor family and ask to spare your life from this monstrosity.
    AFKA Bartram will shout, No! we will not let you go.
    Beelzibub the mods will have a Devil put aside for you
    As for me, welcome to the forum, but don't think for a minute you can stop me and spit in my eye  ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome Wellred. Enjoy the madness.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Came for this, left happy

oh, and welcome fellow red!
  • Options
    He might be a ManU. spy!
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    He might be a ManU. spy!