Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Peterborough United | Boxing Day - 3pm KO | Match Preview

13»

Comments

• Options
    Blimey! Morgan, DJ, Jake F-C, all blown away with Rak Sakyi dropped to the bench. Not sure what to make of that!
    Morgan is unwell 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    The team has a real thrown together vibe. Kanu has looked very lightweight at times, so while I'm not surprised he impresses in training, I'm not convinced it translates at this point. 

Him and Leaburn upfront has a real "I like little and large."

It might also be a way of trying to convince Stockley that he's not particularly wanted, and he should be looking for a move. In addition to the fact that he doesn't suit our desired style of play, though as we know he's much bettwr when playing with a partner. 

We've got three wingers on the bench but we're starting Clare at RWB. I know we don't have enough FB/WBs, but it's a good reason to not play with wingbacks. 

I'm probably just paranoid. 
  • Options
    I mean I’m kinda looking forward to seeing how it goes, whilst not having to listen to Steve Brown’s over analysis on comms - which is a bonus.

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Blimey! Morgan, DJ, Jake F-C, all blown away with Rak Sakyi dropped to the bench. Not sure what to make of that!
    Isn't Sakyi leaving us come Jan ? But I would definitely play him we will miss his attacking & link up play