Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Oxford United v Charlton Athletic | Thursday 29 December 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    Lewis Bate and Richard Chin are the same age and were in the same school team (at Beths) One is on loan from a PL Club and has already had a million pound move from another (£1.2m from Chelsea to Leeds) whilst the other has the misfortune of playing for Charlton Athletic as part of probably the worst team the Club has ever put out. And is being played totally out of position too. That isn't his fault. 
  • Options
    Down the other end, Oxford player has a shot wide and then goes down clutching his voonerables on the edge of our area.
  • Options
    Love hearing the “people wanted Garner out “ messages already . 
    Result would be the same but with better possession stats. 

Shambles of a club, 
  • Options
    Clearly going to get worse before it gets worse!
  • Options
    Fucking shite.
    To be honest I have had better shits
  • Options
    On the bench we have THREE attacking wingers, who could cause their defenders problems. get them on now.
    Need to get them the ball first...
  • Options
    feel sorry for MB and Dobbo.  They both deserve better than this shit
  • Options
    Perhaps we are trying to lull Man U into a false sense of security
  • Options
    Ness concedes a free kick near our RH corner flag.
  • Options
    What was that from Ness?!?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Got to say this is the worse first 30 minutes of football I have ever seen from a Charlton team. Clueless, just lumping the ball forward!
    Sean Clare is an awful player!!!
    Crazy how he was MoTM just a few days ago

Did he put in that performance and think his year was done?
    Certainly wasn’t my man of the match. Really poor
  • Options
    Woeful by Ness
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    A bit silly/ naive from Ness there, tries to let the ball run out has quite some distance to go, Oxford chase him down and Ness conceded a free kick 
  • Options

Charlton caught out by a simple flick on from the goal-kick, Murphy hits it early but it's wide. Crikey this is concerning.
  • Options
    Absolutely criminal to be plying chin and Henry! Both totally out of their depth.Kanu not too much better albeit not had much to do 

midfield capitulated, payne overdoing everything 
  • Options
    This echo is driving me mad
    What I'm watching is driving me mad!
  • Options
    We are shit….. im sorry. I’ve had enough 
  • Options
    Free kick comes off Kanu's head, Payne sends him racing forward, and without much in the way of support wins us a throw near their area.
  • Options
    Didn't even know we were playing tonight until my other half said Charlton are doing well again. Honestly I hate what this clubs become. 

• Options
    Gonna have dinner and piss off to bed. Up early. Fed up with this club. Same shit. Even a proposed takeover is all doom and gloom. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Get onside you moron
  • Options
    It’s frightening to think what Manchester United will do to this team . 
    Surely, MU didn’t waste money on sending someone to spy on us.
  • Options
    Some great work from Payne from the throw gets the ball into their area, Henry has another go but we can't make anything of it.
  • Options
    That’s enough for me . I’m turning it off 
  • Options
    Clare does well to bring the ball forward, left to Payne but his pass to Chin doesn't have enough oomph so we lose possession.
  • Options
    What a shitcart of a club weve turned into. 
  • Options
    Red card coming soon, always odds on when we play like this.
  • Options
    Payne just trying to old on to the ball more and more- totally stopping our break
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!