Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Oxford United v Charlton Athletic | Thursday 29 December 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    This is fucking terrible.

Forgot how much i hated 532 / 352 merchants as managers.
  • Options
    Many years ago I saw us lose 5-0 at Oxford.

I wonder if history is going to repeat itself as we are all over the shop atm.
    3 more to go.
  • Options
    Defensive shambles again. When are our coaching staff going to realise Chin cannot play left back. Being torn to pieces down the left. Other than 5 mins we have been woeful again.
    If you and I can see Chin is not a left back how come the experts at the Club can't?
    Who else can play there? 
  • Options
    No problem. 

We all know we can comeback & win after conceding first. 
  • Options
    The back 5 working a treat 2-0 for fuck sake. What a load of shit. 
  • Options
    New manager bounce
  • Options
    Oxford switched the play to our left, cut inside, and the shot from the edge of the area gets deflected in to make it 2-0. It's going to be a long old evening I fear.
  • Options
    Dreadful team selection, getting what it deserves.
  • Options
    Goodnight 😴 
  • Options
    To get a share in club, it’s no longer £75K; £7.50 should do
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can Sean Clare please stop marking our own players. He's opening space for Oxford time and time again.
  • Options
    I know he’s a kid and it’s not his fault, but Richard Chin is absolutely nowhere near League 1 level
  • Options
    Pleased for Taylor who has not scored in 23 games,,, shame  ;)
  • Options
    Welcome to Hell Dean.
  • Options
    this could be a hatful.  Dread to think what Man U will do to our defence.
  • Options
    Turns off all access to football news snd football, goes to hide under the duvet.
  • Options
    Man Utd will be looking at double figures…..
  • Options
    And people actually wanted Garner out. 
  • Options
    We truly are shite, are we. There is absolutely no defensive midfielders on show. Their 7 had a free run and shot without anyone closing him down. It’s gonna be a long night 
  • Options
    New manager bounce
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2023 will see our fortunes change... Wont it...?
  • Options
    Is anyone else getting an echo on comms?
  • Options
    Dreadful team selection, getting what it deserves.
    Agree with this, weak selection but why?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Chin isn't great on the left.

Thomas playing like he's been injured and lacking fitness.

Lavelle reverted back to type. 

• Options
    PWADDICK said:
    I know he’s a kid and it’s not his fault, but Richard Chin is absolutely nowhere near League 1 level
     Wrong side of the pitch in fairness. 

He should not be left back and shouldn't be at LWB and the whole defence here are shite adding unnecessary pressure.
  • Options
    Shits your luck,very rarely do we get a goal like that. January transfer window cant come soon enough. Recruitment team have a job on their hands
  • Options
    Surely he has only chosen this line up and shape as a trial to see what works with what players and to also see who is good enough and who needs to do one. Should be easy to see they're pretty much all shite and should be let go and to never play this formation again
  • Options
    Can see us conceding 6 tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!