Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Oxford United v Charlton Athletic | Thursday 29 December 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    Payne attempts to pull his man back just outside the area means Oxford have another free kick in a more dangerous position.
  • Options
    Oxford now seeing a lot more of the ball after the opening 5-10mins where they couldnt get out of their half
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    These boys are flopping over as often as possible. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Uffffff Fing hell. Free kick Oxford rattles the bar. 
  • Options
    Feel like every other week we hear that the team won’t be scoring any goals. And then we go and grab at least one, maybe more.

Scoring goals has not been this team’s problem. Letting them in at the other end usually is.

There's an important lesson to be learnt here:

Pay no attention to whatever Golfie says.

:)
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Or our managers are that shit they can’t pick the best players 
    The 2018 version of JFC is not the 2022 version unfortunately.
    I would hope not, he missed half of 2018 with an ACL injury.
    You’ll be glad to know I almost said 2019 but then remembered his injury and how he couldn’t participate in that 2019 spring/summer run to 3rd in the table!
    That's the only part of that season he did participate in...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    These boys are flopping over as often as possible.
    They did this when they beat us 4-0 @ the Valley last season
  • Options

CROSSBAR! Oxford so close through Brannagan's free-kick
  • Options
    Erk, free kick hits the bar, we don't fully clear, and Oxford come back again, and we clear at the second attempt.
  • Options
    This Oxford stream is massively delayed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    God, our defence is so poor
  • Options
    Henry's attempt to play Kanu in but DK's offside. Oxford come forward, cross into the box and now they're offside.
  • Options

Flag is raised after Murphy's dangerous cross into the Addicks box. Home side having a spell.

• Options
    Southbank said:
    God, our defence is so poor
    It's a L2 level defence.
  • Options
    Oxford well on top on the pitch.

We're winning the singing though 
  • Options
    Oxford try a long pass forward but misjudge and AMB can collect.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Ball in from Oxford, Ness does really well under pressure to.put it behind. 
  • Options
    Oxford come down our left, cross in, and Ness makes a great headed clearance to concede the corner.
  • Options

Good defensive header from Ness to send a deep cross behind with Bodin lurking. Corner.
  • Options
    We don't seem to have a long throw in us, just seem to lose out with every throw in..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You are in front of me aliwibble, so I will leave it to you so not to confuse anybody
  • Options
    Corner taken short, eventually comes in and Stockley heads clear, Thomas has a go at dribbling up the wing but gets caught out. Eventually we get the ball up to Payne and he's brought down and we get a free kick in our half.
  • Options
    Have we stopped a single cross coming in yet?
  • Options
    Many years ago I saw us lose 5-0 at Oxford.

I wonder if history is going to repeat itself as we are all over the shop atm.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    You are in front of me aliwibble, so I will leave it to you so not to confuse anybody
    you could do it as a replay
  • Options
    Oxford have turned into Argentina last 5 mins.
  • Options
    Bit of a tussle between Payne and one of their players by the corner flag, but the lino just signals for their goal kick.
  • Options
    Arse 1-0.
  • Options
    We fucking sacked Garner for this 
  • Options
    Well at least it's still 0-0 on my stream...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!