Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Oxford United v Charlton Athletic | Thursday 29 December 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options

It's Bodin who taps in at the far-stick. Horrible low cross behind the defence, Lavelle withdrew his leg, presumably worried about scoring an OG. Bodin does the honours anyway.

• Options
    Defensive shambles again. When are our coaching staff going to realise Chin cannot play left back. Being torn to pieces down the left. Other than 5 mins we have been woeful again.
  • Options
    Look like we could concede with every attack. 
  • Options
    Embarrassing defending 
    Story of our season really.

Its no surprise that our little winning streak happened when we kept 3 clean sheets in 4.

We are poor at the back, but when Sessegnon is not in the team we are even more of an accident waiting to happen. 
  • Options
    Richard Chin needs to be on the right.
  • Options
    Three points off the relegation spots as things stand. 
  • Options
    Defensive shambles again. When are our coaching staff going to realise Chin cannot play left back. Being torn to pieces down the left. Other than 5 mins we have been woeful again.
    If you and I can see Chin is not a left back how come the experts at the Club can't?
  • Options
    Down to 18th as it stands. 3 points from MK Dons
  • Options
    Still 0-0 on my stream. Oh, hang on….
    Oxford came down our left, low cross into the box evaded both Lavelle and Ness, so they had an easy tap in at the far post.
  • Options
    Nice bit of persistence from Payne through the middle but the Oxford defence nick it off his toes on the edge of their area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely leave by Lavelle and then Ness to give them a tap in at the back post. Dreadful but not surprising.
  • Options
    Embarrassing performance.
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options
    Fuck me 

• Options
    *sigh* 2-0.
  • Options
    Another shite game for me to post on "Rolling Reels" thread. I like doing it with wins or good draws. Unfortunately these are few and far between.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Richard Chin needs to be on the right.
    Richard Chin shouldn't be playing!
  • Options
    Now its 2-0 on my stream 
  • Options
    Shocking from Ness . Just watched the ball go across him to Boden. 
  • Options
    FFS. We never get that sort of break.

But then again we never give ourselves the chance to. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    L2 here we come.. 
  • Options
    2-0 Oxford player shot deflected in after given all the time in the world to cut in and take it.
  • Options
    Chin isn't good enough. Change the shape and take him off
  • Options
    2-0, we’re not in the game at all.
  • Options
    F*** me, how's your luck?

Long range shot deflected into the opposite corner of the net, AMB helpless.

2-0
  • Options

24' Goal Oxford. Bodin's shot deflects in off Taylor.
  • Options
    This is shit. Sean Clare playing like he's never seem a football before 
  • Options
    That’s genuinely pathetic 
    how those two defenders let the ball flash across the 6 yard box without attempting to play it ffs 
    that team has relegation written all over it .
    these kids are too young / not ready / not good enough 
    Leaburn and Rak the only ones worth a wank and injured not picked 

oh 2-0 as I type 
    pissy outfit we are 
    utter shit 
    fuck off 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!