Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Oxford United v Charlton Athletic | Thursday 29 December 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
    PopIcon said:
    How's Clare getting on? Apparently, he's one of our best players.
    PopIcon said:
    He is shite
    You can say that again.
  • Options
    What are Pearce and Brownie saying if anyone can summarise please?
    Brown said the only positive is that they are only 2-0 down.
  • Options
    Triple sub. JRS CBT and Inniss on.
  • Options
    Three subs at HT
    The deckchairs will look lovely a few inches to the right
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thomas, Lavelle and Kanu off
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    cs1986 said:
    Can’t Brownie dress it up nicely cos too many poor lickle Charlton fans have never liked hearing the truth about what a shitshow we have been for years and continually somehow manage to get worse .
    shit complete shit 
    This is spot on for me. We have way too many happy clappers.
    The amount of people who still convince themselves the players are really trying...
    Does my nut in. Can't say players are shit cause they are Charlton players fuck that! Saw at least 10 people clapping them off when we lost 1 nil to Cheltenham the other week. Made me angry as.
  • Options
    Thomas, Kanu, Lavelle off
    JRS, CBT, and Inniss on
  • Options
    Backing Inniss to get red carded tonight . 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This segment about new best friends on Charlton tv is as bad as the football 
    Awful. And the guy from the US is really Man U!
  • Options
    JRS down the right, goes down but ref not interested
  • Options
    Asking far too much if our young players. Chin is not naturally a full back, plus he’s right footed, but we keep asking him to play left back. Even worse we put a right footed centre back who is making his fit appearance for 6 weeks next to him.

I’d say he’s not ready yet anyway, but he looked decent vs Brighton, but that was at right back and with a midfield setup to protect that back 4. 

Chin’s not ready, Kanu isn’t ready, Ness and Henry are closer but aren’t really there yet either. AMB and Leaburn are the only U21s we should be considering starting at the moment. 

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that his hands were somewhat tied by injuries/illness but very worrying that Holden thought this was the right personnel and formation. 
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    Chunes said:
    cs1986 said:
    Can’t Brownie dress it up nicely cos too many poor lickle Charlton fans have never liked hearing the truth about what a shitshow we have been for years and continually somehow manage to get worse .
    shit complete shit 
    The amount of people who still convince themselves the players are really trying...
    Does my nut in. Can't say players are shit cause they are Charlton players fuck that! Saw at least 10 people clapping them off when we lost 1 nil to Cheltenham the other week. Made me angry as.
    They shouldn't be getting f**king clapped at all right now
  • Options

Inniss, CBT and JRS all coming on at the break

Kanu, Thomas and Lavelle make way.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    We can't even trap a simple ball. We can't pass. We lose every challenge. 

We can't run - our players are all puffed out - physically weak and mentally dead.

We have an attacking throw-in, and no-one moves.

I have been watching Charlton for 55 years. This squad is the most talentless, brainless, shower of shyte.    
    Worst Charlton team I’ve ever seen. I’ll just be delighted if this overpaid shower of shite squad stay up this season.

Based on current form I can’t see there being 4 worse teams.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    He is shite
    You can say that again.
    And you can say that you can say that again again
  • Options
    Why is Payne still on the pitch?
  • Options
    Stockley heads on but Payne can't get to it. It's very scrappy in midfield at the mo.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    cs1986 said:
    shit complete shit 
    They're very trying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Chin done easily. Lucky escape
  • Options
    Oh gawd, Oxford down our left, beats Chin all ends up, cross evades the defence, ball comes back but spooned over the bar.
  • Options
    Chin hopelessly exposed. Again.
  • Options
    Why is Payne still on the pitch?
    Can only make five subs
  • Options
    We can't even trap a simple ball. We can't pass. We lose every challenge. 

We can't run - our players are all puffed out - physically weak and mentally dead.

We have an attacking throw-in, and no-one moves.

I have been watching Charlton for 55 years. This squad is the most talentless, brainless, shower of shyte.    
    Worst Charlton team I’ve ever seen. I’ll just be delighted if this overpaid shower of shite team stay up this season.

Based on current form I can’t see there being 4 worse teams.
    We're the worst team based on recent form in L1 at present...
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    cs1986 said:
    Chunes said:
    cs1986 said:
    shit complete shit 
    They shouldn't be getting f**king clapped at all right now
    Exactly mate. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Oh well, normal service second half, should have been 3-0, no challenge in the box again
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Dreadful line up gives worst half performance of the year surprise surprise. I really fucking hate 5 at the back it’s just absolute shit.
    It worked against Brighton
    We didn’t play 3-5-2 in that match.
    Er, yes we did
  • Options
    The youngsters getting game time = higher sell on value?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!