Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread (+post match p23): Man Utd vs Charlton | Tues 10 Jan 2023 (League Cup Quarter Final)

Comments

• Options
    One shot on target for either side at the half time break.
  • Options
    One shot on target for either side at the half time break.
    Exactly.

Fuck it 

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. RED ARMY
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    ESPN shitting on us.
    So are BeINSports... McAteer is surprised its only 1-0
    They're basically spunking over United, but ignoring the fact they're facing a League One team
    With a couple of young players who hadn't played before this season
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    McAteer: "Am surprised there havent been more goals, had Antony's goal not gone in there would have been a tap in somewhere else"... Apart from the fact that Manure havent bloody had that opportunity have they you mug!!
    Yeah, I thought that. When was their opportunity for a tap in?

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    1-0 but thought we'd have raised our game a bit more for the occasion tbh, like other underdogs tend to do.
    We've done ok, second half to come...hang in there...👍
  • Options
    That commentating team is just a Man Utd c***sucking competition.
  • Options
    The way Utd started I feared a new arsehole being torn - but we grew into it - no shame so far….
  • Options
    Even on these tin pot TV channels they are only interested in premier league teams
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Commentators on espn aren't giving us any credit. Ffs Anthony cost 100m euros. 
  • Options
    ESPN and beIN both arse licking United, I miss the unbiased BBC commentary! Even Sky Sports are better than this! 
  • Options
    Craig Burley can barely string a word together let alone a sentence 
  • Options
    See how they come out 2nd half and if Holden can stir the troops
  • Options
    It’s poor….look like deer in the headlights when they get the ball….seems like a lot are slipping so get the rugby studs out….Clare looks exactly like what a 3rd division midfielder turned defender should look like…shit
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    On ESPN, Craig Burley being a tad more reasonable in his analysis than Don Hutchison who seems to be relishing sticking the boot into Leaburn in particular for some bizarre reason.
  • Options
    Lol Anthony alone worth more than our entire club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With properties, fixtures and fittings.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Dazzler21 said:
    Why do they not at least talk up Rak Sak, Leaburn and Ness for this being their first season in the senior team. 
    Because they don't even know who they are.  They've done zero research as shown by the fact that one of them spent the first 35 minutes repeatedly referring to "Taylor Blackett".  They aren't interested in football, they are interested in pop stars.
  • Options
    Isnt our XG the same as Chelsea's against Man City?  :#
  • Options
    No heart in that performance. I know we’re League 1 but we haven’t turned up yet. I’m not sure what Holden can do. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Lol Anthony alone worth several times more than our entire club.

• Options
    Biggest 45mins of the season, in the biggest game since Football began for us lads
  • Options

• Options
    Biggest 45mins of the season, in the biggest game since Football began for us lads
     Little Charlton have never played a game so big...