Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread (+post match p23): Man Utd vs Charlton | Tues 10 Jan 2023 (League Cup Quarter Final)

Comments

• Options
    Morgan gets a kick on the foot and wins a free kick

Commentator: Morgan kicks the foot of the Man Utd player
  • Options
    But for a bit of a wonder goal, you’d have to say we are doing okay here. A not dissimilar pattern to the Brighton game. 
  • Options
    Sums up Albie really, looked alright but on closer inspection quite far off.
  • Options
    Did he f*** get the ball first
  • Options
    Jesus
  • Options
    Jesrun just needed to get his head down and go there. 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    It wasn't far off at all. The risk when you're trying to curl the ball away from the keeper.
  • Options
    Oooo... Martinez just about cuts out a cross from Fraser (?)... Leaburn was waiting just beyond him
  • Options
    Good socks Albie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley Floyd Road....
  • Options
    We just need a bit of composure on the ball now, need to calm down and remember we're just a shitter version of the Valley - We're getting better as the game is going on, bit like the 18/19 Play-Off Final
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    colthe3rd said:
    It wasn't far off at all. The risk when you're trying to curl the ball away from the keeper.
    It was 5 yards wide what you on about?
  • Options
    I'm starting to hate this commentator.I've got another stream on my iptv, he uses the right names.
  • Options
    Great tackle by Dobson.  If that had been a Utd player he would have said "comfortably dispossessed"
  • Options
    Why do our fans keep singing is this a library / your support is shit etc? A bit embarrassing when they are out singing us.
  • Options
    How many times have we won the ball only to pass it straight back. 
  • Options
    Better from Clare then a sloppy pass from Ness. I’d say we are settling a bit now though and growing into it a bit more. Perhaps a dangerous time, last thing we need is to conceded again close to half time. 
  • Options
    We've had a couple of meaty moments where we've just needed a final pass for an opening. Hopefully we can put one together.
  • Options
    Grrrr... We manage to counter, but the pass to Rak-Sakyi is short and gets cut out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    arny23394 said:
    Why do our fans keep singing is this a library / your support is shit etc? A bit embarrassing when they are out singing us
    irony?

• Options
    They're a bit quicker than us, not just sharper but faster.
  • Options
    I reckon we might nick a point here…
  • Options
    I hate palarse. 

Just saying 
  • Options
    Dobson man wtf was that
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    WTF IS THAT! You're in a 4 on 1 situation ffs!!
  • Options
    Ahh Dobson nutmeg on Maguire, not sure he needed to force that pass then. We had numbers everywhere.
  • Options
    Dobson and Rak Sakyi our best players by some way.
  • Options
    Oh Dobbo that was our chance.
  • Options
    Let's hope Thomas has bought his guitar, he could give it large outside Manure's dressing room at half time, give em all headaches.. ;)