Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough away 21/1/23

Comments

• Options
    10 of us going
  • Options
    Less than 800 sold thought this would be more popular
    I'm going to Exeter and FGR, so giving this one a miss 
    Any word on Exeter tickets yet btw?
  • Options
    In two minds 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Want to go. Have a route mapped. Husband has converted from a flat no to ‘we’ll go if you want’. Weather check tomorrow and will prob buy our tickets. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Want to go. Have a route mapped. Husband has converted from a flat no to ‘we’ll go if you want’. Weather check tomorrow and will prob buy our tickets. 

• Options
    Think I’ll probably do this after my boy convinced me
  • Options
    Port Vale 0 Peterborough 2   63 mins
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    redbuttle said:

Want to go. Have a route mapped. Husband has converted to a flat no to ‘we’ll go if you want’. Weather check tomorrow and will prob buy our tickets. 
    Sorted
    Shorts weather
  • Options
    Port Vale had their front men out and were toothless. Should have gone 1 up early on though, but the rest of the game was dour until Posh scored and from that point there was only one winner. Nothing to frighten us too much IMO but their forwards need respecting.
  • Options
    Anything over 1k is good for this. Think a lot of people have let the Man U ticket sales have skewed people's views of our away support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Less than 800 sold thought this would be more popular
    last weekend before pay day in the worst month of the year for most + everyone just spent £££ going to Manchester - I know I'm in that boat
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Anything over 1k is good for this. Think a lot of people have let the Man U ticket sales have skewed people's views of our away support.
    Peterborough is a bit of nothing town, who we have played 5 or 6 times in last decade. If this was Cambridge then would have sold out instantly.
  • Options
    Does anyone know whether you'll be able to buy away tickets at the ground on the day? 
  • Options
    clive said:

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash at Peterborough United are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 2,198 for the trip to the Weston Homes Stadium on Saturday, January 21st (3pm KO GMT).

PRICES

Adult: £27

Over 65: £22

U24: £18

U18: £9

U12: £3

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free 

Wheelchair Bays: Six bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Peterborough via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £22 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 10.50am

Eltham: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11.00am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/peterborough-away-tickets-sale-now

Good old Larkfield.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Peterborough is a bit of nothing town, who we have played 5 or 6 times in last decade. If this was Cambridge then would have sold out instantly.
    I don't think Cambridge would have sold out instantly. A fair few of the 'new ground' crowd will have ticked that off last year
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Does anyone know whether you'll be able to buy away tickets at the ground on the day? 
    The away day guide email from the club says tickets will be available on the day
  • Options
    Sold 1226 now so looks like it will be a decent following 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Apparently you can.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Chizz said:
    The away day guide email from the club says tickets will be available on the day
    Thanks @Croydon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    Chizz said:
    Apparently you can.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Posh have discovered another double barreled double goal scorer 

Port Vale 0-2 Peterborough | League One highlights | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports
  • Options
    Boy, Dec has changed hasn’t he. A few years ago you couldn’t keep him away 🤣
  • Options
    got a ticket, but still very tom n dick .. will decide on Friday
  • Options
    Get well soon Uncle Lincs.
  • Options
    Get well soon Uncle Lincs.
    thanks nephew  o:)
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Peterborough is a City, which I only learnt about when managing a business up there a number of years ago now. Despite labelling it a ‘sh*t hole’ at some point above (for effect as I do enjoy x,y,z’s a sh*t hole I wanna go home song), I have always found the centre and people there pleasant enough. Looking forward to returning for the first time in 9-10 years…!
  • Options
    PS Pretty decent following - will make for a good atmosphere!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Peterborough is a City, which I only learnt about when managing a business up there a number of years ago now. Despite labelling it a ‘sh*t hole’ at some point above (for effect as I do enjoy x,y,z’s a sh*t hole I wanna go home song), I have always found the centre and people there pleasant enough. Looking forward to returning for the first time in 9-10 years…!
    Yeah the pubs are decent, the ground isn't far from the station and it's one train from London - don't get many of those in League 1. Just a shame about the terrace.

This should be visit number 5 for me although the weather forecasts are getting colder and icier.