Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough away 21/1/23

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Anything over 1k is good for this. Think a lot of people have let the Man U ticket sales have skewed people's views of our away support.
    Peterborough is a bit of nothing town, who we have played 5 or 6 times in last decade. If this was Cambridge then would have sold out instantly.
    Peterborough is a City, which I only learnt about when managing a business up there a number of years ago now. Despite labelling it a ‘sh*t hole’ at some point above (for effect as I do enjoy x,y,z’s a sh*t hole I wanna go home song), I have always found the centre and people there pleasant enough. Looking forward to returning for the first time in 9-10 years…!
    it's one of the fastest growing cities in Europe, there is building going on all around the main core of the city .. easy train access to London and houses/flats at 1/2 London prices
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    It may be growing quickly, but the local house prices have become inflated which means that locals who are on low wages cannot afford to join the property ladder.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

• Options
    Sorry if I have missed it but is there the prospect of more tickets should we sell out this allocation?
  • Options

• Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Sorry if I have missed it but is there the prospect of more tickets should we sell out this allocation?

We have to sell this lot first..

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    cafc_se7 said:

We have to sell this lot first..

My bad, I thought the allocation was around 1500. Didn’t realise it was just over 2k. 👍 
  • Options
    I shall be attending.🙂
  • Options
    I shall be attending.🙂
    Don't forget your coat mate.
  • Options
    Unsure on this was a flat no as been 3 times and doing Exeter but now am waiving and got the green light from her indoors. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be good to sell out or close to sell out and try to keep the momentum going 
  • Options
    Are we in the new stand behind the goal now?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Yes
  • Options
    I thought the away section was in the main stand on the side?
  • Options
    Unsure on this was a flat no as been 3 times and doing Exeter but now am waiving and got the green light from her indoors. 
    Just make sure the housework is done Friday night.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Yeah the East stand or DESKGO stand. 
  • Options
    3 of us going, first away game of the season. Chances of this being called off with a frozen pitch?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I thought the away section was in the main stand on the side?
    No. For larger allocations its in the new stand behind the goal.
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    3 wins in a row, just took 9000 to Manchester midweek. This should be a sell out now surely? Any idea if many have sold already? 
    We still barely get 9,000 at home. 
  • Options
    27 quid?! 
    £27 Is steep but adult rail fare from st Pancras just £22 apparently, prior to any railcard applied
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1500 to Peterborough in January is good going. I'm sure the support will be vocal.
  • Options
    Crispy said:
    3 of us going, first away game of the season. Chances of this being called off with a frozen pitch?
    Sunny here about 5 degrees. Meant to stay that way until Saturday. Should be fine. 
  • Options
    Whilst it is cold, the overnight temperatures are not that cold and the daytime temperatures are low but positive so I think it is unlikely many games will be called off.
  • Options
    Really looking forward to this, shit week at work, deadline tomorrow for some work I have been working on since new year so a few pints will be welcomed, staying up with some friends so will be a good weekend.
  • Options
    Anyone driven before and know what parking is like around the ground? 
  • Options
    @ButtleJR is your man 😉.
  • Options
    Anyone driven before and know what parking is like around the ground? 
    I found this useful. Got 4 hours parking ten minutes from the ground for £4.50:

https://www.justpark.com/