Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread; Charlton Athletic Vs Barnsley | Saturday 14th January 2023-KO 3-00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    How many injured full backs does one club want? Egbo, Sess now Kane
    Add the likes of Wiggins | Solly | Youga | Gibbs | Poole in the past as well

The three you mention are in decent company
     Basey too.
  • Options
    AMB looking more and more like Mark Schwarzer
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I had to throw my phone away from me when I saw Kane get injured. So frustrating. As he walked off he looked to have had a lump on his hamstring, potential hamstring strain, could be a few days, couple of weeks, couple of months depending on the severity.
    It's Charlton ... career-ending.
  • Options
    Playing with 10 men having JRS out there! Completely anonymous…

shame kane went off, but hopefully the lad from Blackburn is coming in soon! Avoid chin at all costs! 

We’ve sat back a little, ref made a few odd calls but we’re winning ugly and that’s all we need to do.

Bonne for JRS second half and go at them
    Anonymous? You serious the wingers aren't getting too much of the ball, but have both been dangerous at times.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Feel we will need at least one if not two more goals second half, can't really see us keeping a clean sheet  today...hope we do as always but a few tired players out there following on from Tuesday...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Barnsley have got some proper dirty shits.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Crossbar Challenge ..  woeful.

Obviously didn't want the five grand on offer and was hoping for a consolation prize of a time share of the First Team's treatment table, that's the best way to meet the players.
  • Options
    Pretty poor performance from us. Lucky to be one up.
    Clare looks a liability to me. But nobody is standing out today. Hopefully a galvanising dressing room talk otherwise we will throw this one away. 

Why can't modern players play Saturday Tuesday, Saturday? 
  • Options
    Crossbar Challenge ..  woeful.

Obviously didn't want the five grand on offer and was hoping for a consolation prize of a time share of the First Team's treatment table, that's the best way to meet the players.
    Seriously 
    where do we get them from 
    we somehow manage to find someone worse 
    that was the worse one ever went towards the edge of the box ffs 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    They’ve targeted Dobson and Leaburn and done it well. Lots of verbals towards Miles from their CBs and manager. Trying to wind him up so half time is welcome for him. Hopefully he can put one in the back of the net this half and shut them up.
  • Options
    send him back to Coventry cancel loan: defective goods
  • Options
    Hope someone's had a word with Miles at HT. He looked ready to murder their player 
  • Options
    Take a point 
    we are pony 
    avoiding defeat will be a miracle 
  • Options
    Barnsley threatened more from their set pieces in one half than we have done all season
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Playing with 10 men having JRS out there! Completely anonymous…

shame kane went off, but hopefully the lad from Blackburn is coming in soon! Avoid chin at all costs! 

We’ve sat back a little, ref made a few odd calls but we’re winning ugly and that’s all we need to do.

Bonne for JRS second half and go at them
    Anonymous? You serious the wingers aren't getting too much of the ball, but have both been dangerous at times.
    Be fair. If you didn't know Rak sakyi was on loan from a PL club, you would never know he was a PL player based on that first half performance.

He's largely been his most frustrating self.
  • Options
    Doesnt matter who it is... Our players just cant stay onside
  • Options
    Rak sakyi having one of those games so far that makes you think he is more suited to this level than the PL.
    ...more suited to 3rd division football but not well suited
    he's got to give multiples of the application and effort he's deigned to offer up so far today - we're up against it but he's ponsing around the fringes
    man up and get stuck in or get lost, there's no room for passengers in this vessel
  • Options
    The area below this light is being cleared . It's not fixed properly 

• Options
    Doesnt matter who it is... Our players just cant stay onside
    Have noticed that Payne is shocking at timing his runs 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Dangerous free kick for Barnsley, just back from the left hand corner of the box
  • Options
    Another dangerous set piece from Barnsley, luckily fell into the hands of AMB after bobbing around
  • Options
    Nobody marking again.
  • Options
    Ness playing LB according to Mendez
  • Options
    FFS doesn't have the pace for that. I thought we'd gone. 3-5-2 making Campbell LWB.
  • Options
    Need to get a grip here. 
  • Options
    Chance falls to Cole outside the area... Blazes over, never troubling AMB
  • Options
    I'd get Fraser or Payne off for Albie ASAP
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    FFS doesn't have the pace for that. I thought we'd gone. 3-5-2 making Campbell LWB.
    Yet Campbell cant defend.
  • Options
    This is going to be a long 40 mins!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!