Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough United vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 21st January 2023 | Match Preview - GAME OFF

Comments

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    mendonca said:
    Expect Ness to look average/poor again as he did at RB, if he is played at LB. 

Can you spot the pattern?!
    Play O’Conner there then.

Des or Tom ?
  • Options
    The fact that Sess was running on grass yesterday makes me hopeful that he will be available. Obviously it will come down to pain and swelling in his knee, but it's not like he's short of fitness, so missing a couple days' training isn't the worst thing in the world. Plus we don't have a midweek game so he'll get a week without a match.

If he's fit I think we can get a result. If not, it will be tough. Either way, I would understand if Holden went to a back three given the danger JCH, Poku et al pose. 
  • Options
    Now we are on a decent run got to fancy us for the win going for 2-1 to the mighty CAFC
    Come On You Reds 
  • Options
    Don't fancy our chances against a decent Peterborough with 2 excellent strikers for this level.
    The good news is I'm usually wrong.
    2-1 to Posh and I'll be happy with a point.
  • Options
    When Sess plays left back he looks solid there. He trained on Thursday according to Holden so may be ok for Saturday. It is a position we need to get sorted though as we know Sess can't play game after game when they come thick and fast.
  • Options
    Bit of gamemanship in the lead up to this game with McAnthony declaring no interest in Fraser. I think he likes the sound of his own voice too much. New manager bounce, unlucky 2-1 defeat for the Addicks.
  • Options
    Didn't think much of Peterborough when we played them on Boxing Day & thought we were the better team & should have won.

This time we wont let them off the hook & it will be another clean sheet win. 

0-2. Bonne & CBT. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I’m looking forward to watching this match as it’s coincided with a free day on my tour of Costa Rica. It couldn’t have been more timely as I’ve been hiking in the rainforest for the last few days and I’m knackered. 
    I'll be there too. ...on VPN
  • Options
    Tuning in from Kerala, hopefully we can get the 3 points to make staying up worth it! 

Without a fit LB then I can’t see us getting more than a point, which isn’t a poor result away to Peterborough. Unfortunately we’ve found ourselves in a position where every game feels like a must-win in order to get into the top 6. If we win today and strengthen next week, we’ve got every chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ben18 said:
    That isnt a road that you need to use to get from A1 to city centre
  • Options
    If Sess plays then I think we'll win 2-1. No Sess and we lose 3-2. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    mendonca said:
    Expect Ness to look average/poor again as he did at RB, if he is played at LB. 

Can you spot the pattern?!
    Play O’Conner there then.

Des or Tom ?
    Tommie Conner .

• Options
    Don’t wish to alarm anyone but is there going to be a pitch inspection?
  • Options
    Gutted I am not going should be a real good game with us nicking it have a good trip to those lucky enough to be going Come On You Reds  B)
  • Options
    Didn't think much of Peterborough when we played them on Boxing Day & thought we were the better team & should have won.

This time we wont let them off the hook & it will be another clean sheet win. 

0-2. Bonne & CBT. 
    Who is posting on your account? 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I’m looking forward to watching this match as it’s coincided with a free day on my tour of Costa Rica. It couldn’t have been more timely as I’ve been hiking in the rainforest for the last few days and I’m knackered. 
    I have visions of Scott Minto chuckling as he says with a knowing smile "we even have a viewer from Costa Rica" not realising that the viewer is actually in Costa Rica!
  • Options
    Hope we can get something from this game. A point away from home is not to be sneezed at.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely they wont call it off now?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Surely they wont call it off now?
    They will if it’s unfit. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Not looking good
  • Options
    I'm in the sir Henry pub and the old bill have said its Still on
  • Options
    Game off
  • Options
    Game off
  • Options
    No updates about pitch inspections from either team. Disgraceful.