Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gavin Kilkenny

Comments

• Options
    You just did it again 😱
  • Options
    I expect him to be the pick of the January signings, which probably means he'll be useless!
  • Options
    I’m slightly dubious about him, but by all accounts it sounds like people in the game think he is a talented individual. 

Be interesting to see if he starts this weekend. 
  • Options
    Can someone please tell Mr Cawley that we are the south-east London club not to confused with a couple of clubs in south London.
  • Options
    Can someone please tell Mr Cawley that we are the south-east London club not to confused with a couple of clubs in south London.
    Well, if you look at London as a whole, I'd argue that we're actually an East London club
  • Options
    Good debut today, those Cullen comparisons not actually looking all that daft on (very limited) evidence thus far
  • Options
    He just seemed to get better and stronger as the game went on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very energetic and skillful display, shame he didn't manage to slide JRS in late on.
  • Options
    Very decent debut. Impressive energy considering his lack of minutes this season 
  • Options
    Considering he has barely kicked a ball all season, that was a really impressive debut. Clearly a very tidy and skilful midfielder. Looking forward to seeing more from him 
  • Options
    is he out of contract in the summer?  Could potentially be longer term maybe
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    is he out of contract in the summer?  Could potentially be longer term maybe
    Yes he's out of Contract end of the season. 
  • Options
    For someone who has had so little football he did really well but I think some are getting carried away with the praise.
    Hopefully he lives up to that praise but, on today's performance, he still has a way to go.
  • Options
    Lively. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've noticed a slight difference in the praise he received and his ratings in the player marks thread?
  • Options
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gavin-kilkenny/profil/spieler/469064

Transfermarkt which is usually pretty reliable has his contract ending with Bournemouth in 2025 
  • Options

Transfermarkt which is usually pretty reliable has his contract ending with Bournemouth in 2025 
    Yep. He signed a one year extension just before he moved to Stoke. 
  • Options

And Bournemouth fans seem to highly rate him and are saying the usual 'he is too good for league 1'

Don't get too attached people 
  • Options
    You’d imagine he’ll be part of Bournemouth’s squad if they go down. If they stay up he’ll be available but they’ll want a fee. 
  • Options
    You’d imagine he’ll be part of Bournemouth’s squad if they go down. If they stay up he’ll be available but they’ll want a fee. 
    If they go down they will have the parachute money and will use that to buy in players who can get them promoted at the first attempt. My guess is their manager wouldn’t be looking to build that squad with players they’ve loaned out or anyone who hasn’t at least been pulling up trees in the championship this season. 
  • Options
    If they go down they will have the parachute money and will use that to buy in players who can get them promoted at the first attempt. My guess is their manager wouldn’t be looking to build that squad with players they’ve loaned out or anyone who hasn’t at least been pulling up trees in the championship this season. 
    Possibly but he played 13 games in a promotion winning squad last season. If he does well for us and they go down then I’d expect him to be kept around, even as a squad player. 
  • Options
    Possibly but he played 13 games in a promotion winning squad last season. If he does well for us and they go down then I’d expect him to be kept around, even as a squad player. 
    Depends upon how well the team did in those games and how well he did, and what part of the season those games were
  • Options

And Bournemouth fans seem to highly rate him and are saying the usual 'he is too good for league 1'

Don't get too attached people 
    Don't worry. Won't be long before Kill Kenny is Charltonised. :neutral:

• Options
    Let's be honest, they're going down.