Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Derby County V Charlton Athletic ; Saturday 18th February 2023 ; KO 3.00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    SAVE Ashley!!... Stops McGoldrick from around the penalty spot with a dive to the right
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Feck me we are woeful today. 
    Again
  • Options
    Think I'd take CBT off, nothing working for him. 
  • Options
    Blackett-Taylor having one of those games whete you want to shake him.
  • Options
    Do we want to score? It doesn't fricken look like it. 

Playing like we know the manager has no future.
  • Options
    Get CBT off at HT rather see Campbell cock it up😤
  • Options
    How many times have we heard "Bonne would have been offside", learn how to run the line Bonne ffs...
    Bonne is a rare example of a professional footballer who's got worse as he's become more experienced. Think his chances of learning anything are slim at best.
    Not that rare Blackett Taylor is in there too 

• Options
    1. 45'+2'

Post update

George Dobson (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 45'+2'

Post update

Foul by Jason Knight (Derby County).

• Options
    Shite half.
  • Options
    All bloody comes from Sessegnon not putting a cross in, dithering which results in us ultimately losing the ball, allowing Derby to counter attack on us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Anyone got any idea how long Leaburn is out for? 
    Should be back for the Wednesday game.
    Holden said that he was touch & go for the FGR match. On that basis he should have been fit for today.....or enough to be on the bench. 
  • Options
    HT 1=0
  • Options
    Sess has been very good for us. We need to get him a goal before he goes back to Fulham. He wants it so badly. 
  • Options
    We're playing some piss poor football, but are still in it.
  • Options
    The fact that Clare was mentioned as one of our better players shows how far we've fallen, awful player 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Apart from Dobbo can’t think of one outfield player worth more than 4/10.
  • Options
    Twice in quick succession we overplay, and over complicate, lose it and then two simple passes later their in and shooting on our goal. 

We are such a laboured team. 

They are giving me the right hump today. Nothing good in that first half. I don’t care if we had a lot of the ball, we did absolutely fuck all with it except play ourselves into trouble. 

Easy to play against, easy to stop, easy to beat. Rubbish. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    According to BBC with ave 55% possession, how?
  • Options
    The prosecution rests, Blackett Taylor is guilty of ponsing a living
  • Options
    HT 1-0, Will take that and go again second half, we have been in this game, and created some good openings, so lets go again second half, just have a word with Bonne ffs Dean
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Kirk scores for Burton. 

I think the players we have "released" have scored more than the ones we brought in. 

Clever January transfer window ...
    League 2 though
    Kirk and Stockley are playing in L1
  • Options
    Only positive is it’s only 1-0
  • Options
    Can we pan the camera up a couple of cm and zoom in a touch? Current view looks shit for CharltonTV
  • Options
    Derby are comfortable, been less of an attacking threat than what they were @ the Valley earlier in the year - I'd say though they're in complete control of the ball.

We're defending well, restricting Derby to wasteful crosses, and pot shots

Thats the only real positive.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    My highlight so far has been reporting my girlfriend missing to the stadium safeguarding officer, getting to the point of a tannoy announcement, then checking the seats on our actual tickets at his suggestion and finding her there. Missed a good 15 minutes of the game at least 
    Like trying to escape from colditz then realising it's futile.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Kirk scores for Burton. 

I think the players we have "released" have scored more than the ones we brought in. 

Clever January transfer window ...
    Oh, come on, Golfie.

You spent the first half of the season moaning about Kirk every time he played.

And now you're moaning that he's gone.

Find a quote of me moaning about Kirk. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!