Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD Peterborough vs Charlton Athletic. Tuesday 28th Feb 19.45

Comments

• Options
    All this possession an d can’t find the killer ball,then we get closer then under no pressure,who passes the ball out for their throw in…?
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    We started well, but Boro are slowly getting a foothold in the game, we need to make the  press pay, COYR 
  • Options
    I too think it’s time now for Kanu .. we can’t keep missing chances like Raki and Leaburn have been ..

352 No CBT 

Woolacot ( time to rest AMB and that bloody mask )

Clare
    Ness
    Innis
    Hector
    SS

Dobson
    Fraser
    Henry or Payne number 10 

Bonne 
    Raki ( if Leaburn rested ) 

I'm so glad that you are not the manager
    Just tuning in. Old Ron dog got that spot on by the looks of it Todd minus the keeper 😬
  • Options
    Ooo Inniss will make me change my pants if he continues to play like that

Surrounded by three Posh players (I say what), but somehow manages to get the ball to safety without leathering it
  • Options
    Lovely ball from Sess to the back post... Fraser cant get high enough and his contact only helps clear the ball

Posh fans getting frustrated in the stands a little bit
  • Options
    Clare does well to evade his man, goes on a good run down the right, switches to Sess whose cross is maybe a bit too deep, and Fraser can't quite get enough on it to head back into the danger area.
  • Options
    Clark-Harris has a touch of the Jimmy Floyd’s about him.
  • Options
    PB come forward, have a shot, but the lino's now flagged them offside.
  • Options
    If we do not score soon, we all know what is going to happen 
  • Options
    Physios on after a coming together
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Physios on after a coming together
    That has never happened with me 😂
  • Options
    Oh FFS. Hector and a PB player go down injured about 5 yards out side our box, the ball then ricochets off the ref to a completely unmarked PB player. Luckily Dobbo wins the ball back and puts it out of play so they can receive treatment.
  • Options
    Play stopped for players to receive treatment. Now we have the ball back with AMB???
  • Options
    Strange to have 3 central midfielders on the bench, but no CB, assuming Thomas is available 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Play resumes and Héctor proves he's fine by smashing the ball up in the air clear.

"Business as usual"
  • Options
    Another Charlton corner, won by Fraser
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Come on you Addicks, we do need to make the most of this pressure...we are so much in control here
  • Options
    Nice work down the left by Sess and Fraser, their defence have trouble dealing with the cross and can't decide if it's out for a corner or not, Eventually a deflection means we get a corner.
  • Options
    Not capitalising on their mistakes like others do against us. 
  • Options
    Fraser is having a nightmare here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clare takes the corner, keeper punches wide, JRS goes down in the box but ref gives nothing.
  • Options
    Clare has delivered some decent corners tonight, considering he hasn't taken any all season 
  • Options
    Only issue with this formation is the fact that Rak-Sakyi doesnt seem effective
  • Options
    My 8 year old controls a ball better than Fraser tonight 
  • Options
    Fraser is having an awful game.
  • Options
    Ref now gives PB a free kick just inside our half for a fairly nothing foul by Hector.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    So JRS gets a nudge in the area, goes down... Ref isnt interested, maybe the right call - Hector minutes later, nudges a Posh player off the ball on half way, and they get a Free-Kick... Definitely the wrong call
  • Options
    Cross in from posh, risky ball in cleared behind. Corner. 
  • Options
    PB come down the right, cross in is cleared for a corner by Dobb.
  • Options
    My 8 year old controls a ball better than Fraser tonight 
    Is he available Saturday?.. ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!