Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD Peterborough vs Charlton Athletic. Tuesday 28th Feb 19.45

Comments

• Options
    Corner pings about a bit, but AMB can collect.
  • Options
    Scott Fraser hasn’t been the same since the Man United game, has been putting in a lot of 5/10 performances and would probably be dropped if he was playing for another League One team.
  • Options
    Corner in, ball fizzed in and glancing header goes towards far post, Ness does well to hold his man off for a tap in and AMB dives down and collects
  • Options
    My 8 year old controls a ball better than Fraser tonight 
    I’ve come on here just to say just how awful he’s playing tonight. Not able to control or cross a ball tonight.
  • Options
    Decent cross from Payne, just behind Fraser and Clare doesnt really commit, thinking that Fraser will win it
  • Options
    Ooh! Nice cross from Payne but a bit too high for Fraser (might've been a good height for Leaburn?) and it's out for a throw.
  • Options
    My 8 year old controls a ball better than Fraser tonight 
    I bet he's taller than Jack Payne also
  • Options
    Playing well, but we have absolutely zero attacking threat! 

Bonne clearly doesn’t have a goal in him, payne running around looking for any form of scraps
  • Options
    Wimbledon 1-0
  • Options
    Bonne looks to get pulled down tussling for a high ball, but ref not fussed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Again perhaps the right call from the referee.

Bonne goes down under pressure with the grace of a ballet dancer, was quite lovely - But some of his recent decisions make me think it should have been a Free-Kick
  • Options
    Scott Fraser hasn’t been the same since the Man United game, has been putting in a lot of 5/10 performances and would probably be dropped if he was playing for another League One team.
    He doesn't look fully fit. Really laboured in his running, poor first touch and keeps looking to play backwards all the time.

Is he carrying an injury?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Wimbledon 1-0
    A goal well worth watching if you get a chance.
  • Options
    If we go in at half time 0-0 then I reckon we'll win it. 
  • Options
    Nice work  by Payne to win himself a free kick near the RH corner flag.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    ross1 said:
    Wimbledon 1-0
    Goalkeeper crap
  • Options
    Payne wins a free kick to the left of the area

Stupid push right under the nose of the linesman
  • Options
    We are playing really well first half and need to go in with a lead, because they won't be this generous second half, our current match play is developing here if we ain't careful, this could go tit's up second half..
  • Options
    Oooh! Free kick evades EVERYONE in a crowded 6 yard box and goes out for their goal kick.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beautiful ball into the box from the FK...

Somehow misses everyone (JRS tries a flick) as it goes through a crowd of players

Killersbeard: "Had that been us defending, it would have gone in off a backside"
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    ross1 said:
    Wimbledon 1-0
    Goalkeeper crap
    I don't think I have ever seen a player score a goal like that from that far out...
  • Options
    Payne's woken up last 10
  • Options
    PB passing it about their defence, we're pressing.
  • Options
    1 min added time.
  • Options
    1min added... Odd given the Hector stoppage
  • Options
    Clare goes down injured
  • Options
    Posh have been really poor tonight, a surprise after how they played on Saturday.
  • Options
    PB come down our right, Clare goes down. Cross comes in but sails out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Clare goes down injured
    Back on his feet, no treatment required
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!