Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Plymouth Argyle V Charlton Athletic ; Saturday 4th March 2023 ; KO 3.00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    Great covering challenge from Innis from what looked like an offside ball through not given
  • Options
    JRS breaks down the right with pace, stops with 3 men on him and we end up playing the ball back into our area. 
  • Options
    JRS breaks down the right with pace, stops with 3 men on him and we end up playing the ball back into our area. 
    Drives me mad how we play back when we are in a good position
  • Options
    Lost the commentary 😕 
  • Options
    Dirty through ball from Plymouth somehow squuezes between Inniss and hector but we get it clear. 
  • Options
    Quick counter and half chance from Clare but we win a corner. 
  • Options
    We are slowly getting into the game, with a few openings, Plymouth paying a high press leaving openings at the back
  • Options
    I have yet to get any commentary at all
  • Options
    Drives me mad how we play back when we are in a good position

In fairness, there was nothing in front of JRS to aim a ball at, maybe Bonne, but, meh, Bonne.
  • Options
    Great idea from Hector send the ball towards Exeter to prevent a quick free kick, good idea..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have yet to get any commentary at all
    Try refreshing. 
  • Options
    Derby 1 Shrews 0
  • Options
    Lincoln 1 Oxford 0
  • Options
    Bonne is playing statues in the Plymouth half, no movement, and if so offside, we are so missing Leaburn, Bonne just has no idea at the moment
  • Options
    Good football from us, Ness plays it to JRS who side steps Plymouth player, lays it off to Payne who sends a ball in but, blocked and Plymouth break. 
  • Options
    The fuck is Stubley on about 'they've not been able to deal with Hardie', they've dealt with him every time 
  • Options
    Port Vale 1 MK 0
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    uffff floated ball in from Plymouth just inches away from connecting with their 9's head. 
  • Options
    Wimbledon winning 1-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another great through ball from Plymouth into Hardie, Ness does enough, well timed slide and ball out for a corner
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    The fuck is Stubley on about 'they've not been able to deal with Hardie', they've dealt with him every time 
    Making Inniss look like a bit of a donkey…
  • Options
    Corner routine doesnt work for Plymouth, ball back out for a throw. 
  • Options
    SSN: Morrison really pissed off
  • Options
    Little bit of ping pong ball. 
  • Options
    We win a throw deep in their half.
  • Options
    Wimbledon 1-1
  • Options
    We have a corner, Payne to take 
  • Options
    Cleared, ball back in and a weak nudge sees Plymouth win a freekick. 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Accas 0 FGR 1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!