Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD ; Plymouth Argyle V Charlton Athletic ; Saturday 4th March 2023 ; KO 3.00 Pm

Comments

• CH4RLTON said:
    I know it's very easy to jump on the Bonne scapegoat train but I am scrambling my head trying to understand why he's getting picked ahead of Leaburn, he must be doing something amazing in training
    Why take a chance of an injury to Leaburn when they are counting on a transfer fee to see us through the upkeep during the summer  ;)
  • CH4RLTON said:
    I know it's very easy to jump on the Bonne scapegoat train but I am scrambling my head trying to understand why he's getting picked ahead of Leaburn, he must be doing something amazing in training
    Leaburn hasn’t been fully fit for ages. Lots of niggly knocks following his major injury earlier in the season. Bonne, like Stockley before, is getting picked out of necessity because no one at the club will accept that 3 senior strikers, especially when one is Aneke, is not enough. 
  • Bailey said:
    Laddick01 said:
    At least this Bonne loan has confirmed we played a blinder getting 2 million for him.
    He isn't on loan
    We bought him back for £2.5m
    He is definitely at 'last chance saloon'  
    Why did we ever think he was any good when he only played 40 odd games for QPR over three seasons. You can’t possibly track a player’s progress if he never plays. 
  • That is so Charlton.
  • second half, plymouth 1-0
  • 45:08 1-0 Plymouth 
  • WTF... I looked away for a second!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great start
  • FFS that was pathetic.
  • 1-0 FFS..Time for CBT and Leaburn to change things up a bit, no use sitting back now..
  • Let's start this second half stro....  Oh
  • Conceded first. Game over. At least it took more than 20 minutes this week. 
  • Ness ball out blocked by Hardie he runs through and picks it up - goal. 

Inniss couldnt cover because he´s only allowed to block and clear. 
  • If I had more motivation I'd make a compilation of all the gifted goals we've given away this season 
  • 16th in League One. Grim. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:
    If I had more motivation I'd make a compilation of all the gifted goals we've given away this season 
    And a whole lot of time mate…
  • Wankers one and all. 
  • 45 minutes of battling away and then we go and concede like that.

So frustrating. 
  • 🤣🤣🤣 that’s hilarious football 
  • Not that it’s needed to highlight how bad he’s been, but Hardy really showing Bonne up today. Not the first opposition striker to do so in the last month or two. 
  • My stream wasn't working - I don't think I'll put too much effort into making it work now!
  • Leuth said:
    Ness ball out blocked by Hardie he runs through and picks it up - goal. 

Inniss couldnt cover because he´s only allowed to block and clear. 
    If anyone tries to fucking blame Inniss for that so as to excuse the latest golden boy, I swear to god 
    What you gonna do?🤣
  • If a goal could symbolise our club, that'd be it.

• Rak-Sakyi so predictable... 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!